Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Oh Candy Cane Lame, Oh Candy Cane Lame why do you need two trees??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Oh aye we've been treatit the day wae the console of crap, McBaldy Culkin's aw home alone wae his wee set up lookin like a Chapel fete jumble sale table. . nae debates, that wee Greta lassie needs tae go to McKnight mansion and find the real source eh the problem Mr 2 pubes a' paisley is meltin the entire ice caps with the amount ah tealights,candles and cozy nights in he's havin 'Ma planet Ma Roolz'. The sooner we get the anti climatic Xmas tree reveal oot the way the better, move yer hoop Maz🙄✋
Chapel fete jumble sale 😆 🤣 ....exactly that. Also reminded of my granny's care home reception table at xmas where the residents are left to decorate it and its ornaments with nostalgia for them just placed wherever... nothing goes with nothing buts it's Christmas tat. Its sooooo shit

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Now even mare RAGING!! Paul Black....really?!?
So AvaMaria has obviously asked him who he wants to send 'PR' boxes to and half of them are not really friends but are instas that are likely to promote the 'brand' :rolleyes: I've just given away all the AvaMay wax melts I stupidly bought ages ago as they are SO acrid and stick in your throat. God only knows what that perfume smells like :sick:

• Sick

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
And then in the next breath he’s using that dead girl for content again. The one he was fucking vile to and never made up with her before she died. Horrible little rat 😡
Ah met Natalie a few times years and years ago and she was a lovely lassie. Ah never realised it was the same lassie Marion talks about.

• Heart
  • Wow

maeve87

I’d love to know where oor Hannah bulk buys the diffusers from? I bet it’s not a small business ;)

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Aw I can think of is "wait back up a bit. .who stole ma buntin?" * if yae know yae know*

Sad bit is a train is only about £10 and far less time, still Mariah Carey-aboot-Xmas-cheer over there gets a megabus, smell the fousty seat wealth, he's well and truly a bus wanker, bet he's got a plus 1 concession pass 😂
Essential carer pass! Prob only paid for one seat, so aye 🤔

We went to the playhouse a few years ago, got cheap ass seats up in the gods. Ended up turning round and leaving. Not at all recommended, felt terrifying. Get some class Marion and book the dress circle next time 😆😆

• Haha

maeve87

Swerving right oot ma lane wae nae indicators here but every time Marion uploads a photie of that daft tray wae the candle and knot sitting on the bed ah get far mair annoyed than ah should. There’s nae point tae this post (much like the tray) but ah jist wanted tae get it aff ma chest wae likeminded folk. So aye.
Same my lovelie. That knot makes me CRABBIT

• Haha

maeve87

Never mind Christmas trees, I hope someone tags him in a picture of a cat tree to remind him he should have one for Rayn. Maybe Danyell could whip him up a bespoke plush one to match the padded cell sofa mwah just an idea back in my lane I go

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Pure raging BTW! I love Mr & Miss Mystery Diners as they always post reviews of bars, restaurants and through lockdown some great takeaway/delivery places.
Turns out him and Marion know each other fae Debenhams and are now Insta pals. Hovering over the unfollow button but I do like them 🙈😣
I am that petty that I unfollowed them a while ago when they tagged him in something. So many better Glasgow food pages. Right aff the Christmas card list they went!!!!

• Haha