Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
They were watching the horse racing the other day as well? Do we reckon they like a little accumulator doon the bookies? Wouldn’t surprise me if they liked a flutter, just another way to waste more money. So aye

View attachment 838831
That Klarna accounts no gonnae clear itself ma lovelie. Can just see wee Marion wae his Racing Post doon the bookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Oh aye we've been treatit the day wae the console of crap, McBaldy Culkin's aw home alone wae his wee set up lookin like a Chapel fete jumble sale table. . nae debates, that wee Greta lassie needs tae go to McKnight mansion and find the real source eh the problem Mr 2 pubes a' paisley is meltin the entire ice caps with the amount ah tealights,candles and cozy nights in he's havin 'Ma planet Ma Roolz'. The sooner we get the anti climatic Xmas tree reveal oot the way the better, move yer hoop Maz🙄✋
McBaldy Culkin ⚰

So who’s going to do the 52nd day of Christmas ma lovelies? Geez yer best patter…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely to God he won't be able to put up with all that tat and clutter for the next 7 weeks. I love Christmas but I wait til December as I just think having it up so long dilutes the joy of the season. Crikey I sound like my mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

IsButterACarb?

So he’s decorated his rabbit hole for Christmas but am I right in thinking they are even spending it there?

• Haha
I'll parallel park right beside you ma lovelie coz I don't really mind the tree. Aye its odd for a childless couple pushing 40 but... I still don't hate it. If he got rid of literally all the other christmas shite, the tree wouldn't be too bad in its own... 🙈 I'm ashamed of masel...
He has two nieces too doesn’t he, so it would be understandable - but when have they ever been round?