Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo76

VIP Member
When he showed us his candy cane candles that he’d got krystal chandelier to do on her cricut, I said on here they were the wrong way round, I was being sarcastic, how right was I though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Dawn, may I recommend that you slow down your speed reading when you see posts from users Dilys McGillis, Kikini Bamalam and Noid-Phal from around that era? I'd be doing you a great disservice if I didn't alert you to their hilarious and well turned prose, ma lovelie - you'll be comatose with laughter!
I think they're all tied up in Mario's loft. 😭

• Haha
  • Sad

Pabsy

Mario is going to be the little elf and spend from now until Christmas perched under the tree and the balloon arch of Christmas dreams 💎
Thread suggestion: Marion’s utter Christmas dreams in November because it’s Easter in December

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Ma lovelie I suggest you pop up a wee story asking fae recommendations of small businesses that do Christmas mugs and youse will get a #gifted offer in nae time! And then you can act surprised when it turns up at your door even though you provided them wi your address 🤥
I'm gonna try this and see who comes through for me and understands the assignment. I'll then do a wee insta story chanting them oan from the rooftops and so forth.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Dawn, may I recommend that you slow down your speed reading when you see posts from users Dilys McGillis, Kikini Bamalam and Noid-Phal from around that era? I'd be doing you a great disservice if I didn't alert you to their hilarious and well turned prose, ma lovelie - you'll be comatose with laughter!
They were three of my favs, miss that kinky bitch @Kikini Bamalam!

Ahm just back in fae seeing Priscilla at the theatre ma lovelies and the sneak preview of his tree has brought me right doon aff ma gin high! CRABBIT!

• Haha

Mouth ache

Naw hen get back in yer ain lane and get some class why should we be subjected to this fanny only to feed you the best bits ... klarna oan yer arse ma luvlee

Ffs why did I have to read that 10 times to understand 😂🔫

Klarna oan yer arse I died

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
How long do we predict he’ll string out the ‘panning around the tat cave’ and resharing the cleaning huns trees/ re sharing the sharing his candy cane tat ?? 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

maeve87

Im actually speechless ma lovelies are we sure Marion is for real? He’s definitely no trolling us?

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Even his caption sounds catty. Nasty little gremlin.

"You do you! Do what makes you happy! And this is what makes me happy"
It’s because he knows how stupid he looks putting all this shit up so early. He just can’t help himself. He probably doesn’t even like any of it, it’s just to get a reaction

• Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Ooh she’s going for a full beat today. He sure owns a lot of make up for someone who doesn’t go out anywhere ever.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Why hasn't he got his diffuser out. I was looking forward to seeing it in pride of place with candy cane stickers on it. Pffft.

• Haha