Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Exactly but then again he's got to branch out his Klarna account to account for the fact he might have 10 dozen AvaMeh wax melts, but he's got mair burners than barrlinie stashed away, imagine he was to go to jail for no payin his cooncil tax and the barr-l junkies ask if he's got a burner they can use and he whips out a chrome one wae 2 tealights 😂 fudd
This has ended me mare burners than the bar-l…..👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

maeve87

We go high they go low? Who is that even in reference to? The story mentioned nothing about anyone else :LOL: I think tattle users live rent free in wee Mario's heed. I'd say I hope it's bigger in there than his tat cave but we all know what size his brain is.

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Is that the wooden sled Marion discovered from that “small business” we’ve never heard of before … HobbyCraft is it? Not forgetting he single handedly helped to sell out?

Bet those gonks are supposed to be like oor Marion & Deek sledging in Barshaw Park 🙄 weeeeeee
no ma lovelie, I think you are getting confused with the life size one from the small business hobbycraft that he’s bespokely painting red and white and sitting under his bespoke tree for wee Deek to play oan

• Haha

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
No gonna lie the little prick is annoying the fucking life out of me lately!! His AMA shite is an embarrassment to poor Tom Ford and dinny get me started on the feckin candy cane tat 🙄
Cant wait for todays dots and the fresh bed sheets posts we must be due 🙄👊🏻 He has only changed his bed once this week (unless ive missed a post) cant have been much action in the love shack

• Haha

MaidMarion

He snorted and sniffed his way through those last few dots of his trash glass trees, go blow your nose you snot gurgling little fanny 🤢🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

SuzyE

VIP Member
What the frig is a slut song?!.
Is he trying to speak like he's 19 again.

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
That table is honestly like something you would see set up in my nephews primary school where the teacher has just asked each pupil to bring something in to decorate from home. I love Christmas but honestly there’s just too much crap! 😂
Spot on 😂😂 It's such a mismatch of shite. For someone who has spoke about nothing but candy canes for the last 8 weeks, it looks very confused.

Och but who am I tae question the great Mazda Llewelyn-Bowen? Back in ma aine lane I go!

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Another theatre lovey here too love! 🙌. We usually get the 2nd or 3rd row in the stalls well.
We've seen two shows last week and another this Thursday. They've all been so close because of being rescheduled.
Have you seen "Everybody's talking about, Jamie". If not see it, it's fab!

So you say you understand that some people have personal reasons why they hate Christmas. But your page brings joy, and laughter blah blah blah.

Translated means you couldn't give a rats ass how they feel really.
You're just a selfish self centred bastard, Mario 🖕🖕
How does it feel to be hated by so many people?!.
I haven’t seen Jamie yet but it’s booked for next year. It’s been rescheduled 2 times because of COVID obviously.

Im at the theatre this Thursday and Saturday. We might even treat oorselves tae a wee pre-theatre before each wan ma lovelie. 🥔

• Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
It says gifted so I’m assuming they didn’t pay for them? I don’t have seasonal mugs maybes I am the mug 🤪🤪
Yes, says *gifted so maybe just one for a list for the Tax man (and therefore potentially DWP)! Hope you keep up with all that Mario...

I didn't think I had any seasonal mugs either, but a quick glance at the cupboard reminded me that I actually do. I have a couple that came with Easter Eggs over the years that are used year round, usually by the kid relatives when they visit so I don't cry if they drop a nice one. I'm not enough of a mug to spend that amount on a mug for a few days a year. It's one thing to buy as a gift or something, but for yourselves, nah! They aren't even nice to look at, especially the campfire one with all the writing.

Anyway, I'm ready to have a deep rest. Between Mario's millions stories of cheap nasty tat even before the stupid reveal, and having an afternoon free to realise Channel 5 have replaced badly acted thrillers with Xmas movies I am want to remove my own eyes!

(Full disclosure I hate Xmas - birthday is too close to Xmas so a bit bitter over the whole thing, but could have been worse, could have been a 25th baby had my mother not insisted on being induced a few days early - so you will not get me on board with even well acted Xmas movies or classy decorations before the 23rd. I can be bought with all food and drink spice tasting, mulled wine/gin and mince pies from now though).

• Haha
  • Heart