Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Wow! Using the death of someone he obviously didn't think enough of to make up with, on the back of using that other girl's cancer for nothing more than content amongst showing he lives purely for the gram amongst his mass of plastic tat! With friends like Mario, who needs enemies?! He really is disgusting. How low can he go?

As for the grid picture, I knew when he was buying the tat it was going to be bad, but even those few items alone is even worse than I could have ever imagined! I think this is going to be the cheapest-looking (he probably spent way too much for the mass produced Chinese tat) and tackiest yet, and that's saying something after the pink monstrosity the last 2 years!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Dove88

I'll say it again, Baccarat Rouge smells of cat piss and it's only popular because the Instahuns think it's boujee.

• Haha
  • Heart

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
I think it looks great,when Katie of the modernmum did it,she had a ton of support,I think that the problem is is that Mario did it!
This chicken little character has got to be Derek, he’s thick as two short planks!!!!
Look on the bright side Deek there’s sure to be a 8” Candy Cane Butt plug in the Christmas Eve Box hun!!!🍆

• Haha
  • Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Women who sacrifice their careers when they have wains/go part time/become SAHM deserve far more credit than they get. Yer wains are only small for a short time. Ahll be expected tae work well intae ma 70s so ave got years tae reach ma career goals.
Sorry Ma lovelies you’ll be thinking Blanche is fucked in the heid 🤣🤣 ah meant tae post this in the unpopular opinion thread. Whit ma like haha

• Haha
  • Heart
I genuinely don’t know where to start with this shit show this morning. So much to say, so little time... It looks cheap and tacky and that balloon monstrosity is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. As others have said it will be deflated within the week. I just can’t believe this is 2 grown men with no children decorating the hobbit hole to that extent. There’s far too much shit you can barely move it’s that cluttered. He genuinely believes he lives in a mansion doesn’t he with the amount of shit he’s got knocking around the place.
I got a bit confused that there was no bent leg on the console table anymore then I realised he’d turned it round so the bent leg was at the back 😂

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Morning ma lovelies! Ah hope we are aw feeling festive the day after the big reveal that wis hyped up mair than the Rockefeller.
Ah actually cannae believe am saying this but ah don’t mind that tree. Aye it’s a bit of ah odd yin for 2 childless adults tae have but it’s no the worst - which am awfy disappointed by. But they balloons mair than make up for that - whit the actual fuck are they aboot?! They’ll be deflated afor it’s Black Friday. So aye.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for him. He actually could have made some money from insta and had a house bought outright by now.
You can tell he's fizzing wondering how the others have done it.
He didn't even have to make insta his job for long. Just taken the cash for ads and made enough to move. He could have stopped anytime after that.
My friend only has 19k followers and she's lifting around 10k a month in ads and sponsorships.
Yes she has worked hard to get that 19k followers. She plans to buy a house outright, furnish it and bank a few quid. Once she's done that she will be stopping.
She can't really be bothered with the time it takes to create content but she knew it would be the quickest way to get a family home.
He could have monetised his account and made cash easily.
He just didn't know how to do it or was too lazy to do it.

• Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
This man is definitely a therapist's dream by the way he's behaving.

I'm sure he believes he's someone important decorating a massive stately home, except we know different 🙄 What a prize tool he is.

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Oh dear Mazda 🥴 genuinely looks like a shop! Those balloons would drive me insane, they are gonna deflate by next Sunday 100%.

The tree's both look nice but WAY too much tat, plus fuck off with your Xmas Eve boxes 🖕

What a fucking sin, his life must be worse than we ever thought. I'm honestly starting to feel pity towards him, imagine the come down by tonight? He loves nothing but the showing off shite on his Instagram page, he has no friends, no plans to go anywhere, no memories about past fun. Its very sad 😥

• Heart

spongey

VIP Member
I'm so confused... I thought today was the day of big Christmas Tree reveal, but I can't see a tree?! Is it hidden under all that tat? 😭

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ah used tae think the height ah tackiness was multicoloured tinsel, fairy lights and these things hanging aff the ceiling. Ah stand corrected.
BE9E96B0-0444-4AA3-AD73-2B6B28F2459E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
He's that successful he lives in a pokey one bedroom flat. Ok hun 🙄

Either go back on threads here and educate yourself on Mario and what he really is, or just close the door quietly on your way out, because this thread isn't for you 👋

• Haha
  • Heart