Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Christmas tree is about 3 foot high, its hardly a balsam hill fancy tree yet he talks about it as if its the rockerfella tree.

I about pushed myself when he said someone asked if he was into textile and fashion design or did he want to be an Interior stylist. He actually thinks he is amazing and has the most amazing taste
Considering how he always says the tat cave has such high ceilings and that he's aw aboot Christmas, going for a 6ft tree was an odd choice. But I suppose when you're hobbit sized, 6ft will appear "massuv'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovlies.... ive just caught up on this thread and you awl made me howl with your comments.....

So, I sat myself down the other night and got awl cozy to watch the 1000 dots, and what can I say....

Firstly, why did it take 1000 dots to answer 4 questions? 🙄

Why does maz look like a shrivelled up prune.... I think he needs to drink plenty more water to sort his bespoke highly sensitive skin and crusty lips out.

My theory as to why he doesn't show Deek anymore is cos he knows we are right when we say he is blitzed and he doesnae want his new "pals" at police Scotland to know Derek is off his face on the green stuff! I would lmao if his flat got raided by the drugs squad 🤣

And what the duck was that soup. Looked like vom with the two little floatys 🤢

Oh, I could go on but I'm not gonna. I'm gonna stay in ma own laine and so forth...

D 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Should the innocent folk of Paisley be scared today, big boy is in a mood and not to be messed wi

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody mess with him today...Ooooh he's hard.

Hope he's been reading here to make him that way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh ma lovelies he's a wee c u nxt Tues the day so ye better aw just stay in yer ain lanes and avoid mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh "no one mess with me today"..... why Maz, what you gonna do? Get back in yer own laine ma love!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, oh. Can we all join in?

There was an old hen called Mario
Whose spending on tat seemed psycho
He said, "youse get some class"
IBS karma poured out of his ass
Now he's clutching his beak sat on the po

Well, I think it's masterpiece. My poetry journey, nae debates. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Where is the tree? 👀 For the love of god Mario, not today, Alec Baldwin has *accidentally* shot more than one person, Becky bumhole has been bleeping dreadful, and I'm very very busy. 😬
Re Alec, yes it's dreadful, but like everyone else, I've watched too much csi stuff. Struggling with the gun going off more than once.
All of the above… Plus prison dodging Katie Price ISNT in the Priory. She’s been out shopping. This plus Alec and Baldy Slut means my attention is full! 😮😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oooohhh passers by will be terrified when they see this big bad lad coming the other way down the street!
Tip toeing extra hard and fast along the streets of paisley so aye keep oot o yer lanes hens to piss him aff a bit mare

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello my luvelies. Hubby better, so what did I miss? I saw the 7 million dots of death the other day but I’m feeling suicidal enough with the self isolation that I just couldn’t bear to watch or listen. I saw him doing something weird with his face but that was enough. Hope you are all well and living life the way it should be lived? 😘😘

But he's happy, in a bleep of a mood. All happy. 😂😂😂View attachment 822889
Well charming! He’s such a knob

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Evening lovelies. I treatit masel to a cheap bottle of pink gin oot of Aldi. I'm 3 in and have decided it's no a patch on ma usual favourites but it's better than joos 😀.

Anyways, I've been thinking about Mario's forthcoming premature Christmas ejaculation. A hundred years ago when I was a wee baby gurrl, the first Christmas trees that were spotted in the Shire were always in the areas of known deprivation. I remember asking my Mum why those trees went up so early, and after being told off for being "pass remark-able" she said those folks probably needed something to look forward to more than most. I've never forgotten that. Fast forward a hundred years, and its now a show-offy competition about who's Christmas shite is first on the gram.

I'm feeling nostalgic for an era where commonly family Christmas trees were a bit tit looking really, plastic, kinda threadbare, 4 footers from Woolworths that only ever had temperamental multi coloured lights on, went up mid Dec earliest and were just the bees knees ❤❤

Might switch to joos now actually 🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.