Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clutching ma beak tonight reading through the thread and found myself reminiscing about when I first discovered the first lady of insta.. oor Marion. Theres nae debates, a hudny heard of her until I stumbled upon this thread and I've been in and oot ma ain Lane since. But I'm no gonna lie ma lovelies, there was Marion, then wee deek, and then a wain named rayn was mentioned, then Tonsa. And a remember thinking FFS who the duck is Tonsa.

Not a word of a lie tattle trolls, I thought Tonsa was another character in the panto that is oor Marions life.

So aye, hope yous are aw cosy, I'm having one of these 👉🍹 the night.

TONSA love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think that red and white stripe theme is horrible. Each to their own, but l saw them all on display in Home Bargains last week, and they were worse up close, and definitely too big for a tiny flat like his 👎
Ah admit ah do like candy cane trees - there’s been some amazing ones oan other Insta pages the last few years but completely agree that this is just going tae be tat everywhere and look stupid in his wee front room. Especially since we noo huv matching cushions, candles and that awful sleigh. Am here for this shitshow though!

Ah ken oor Marion will love this boujee bespoke candy cane decoration that ah designed fur him. Wording is obviously optional fur an extra charge. Open tae requests ma lovelies.
A36A1D66-8C26-4172-853B-5A6495970AA6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
BB1FC457-51CE-478A-8779-8F98F1155A60.jpeg
D2872E29-1F04-4A8C-90A9-6BABF6C5C7EF.jpeg
AA340573-31BE-478F-A7E4-68DEBF568450.jpeg

since mario only copies, I’m expecting a collab of this lot on his tree.
But his lovelies reckon he should be a designer. Not a chance, he hasn’t got an original idea in that brain of his

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Xmas decs are going up this weekend aren't they? Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the whole bleeping Zoo he's lost it. Deek will need to be potted from now until Xmas having to deal with 5000 candy canes every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well he never fails to make me piss myself 😂 the last few days it’s really started to turn to autumn here for me (and I’ve had to put the heating on 🙈). And here’s wee Maz taking his autumn decorations down at the start of autumn 😂 he seriously is nae right ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My other half barely bats an eyelid when he sees me/hears me having a flick through Instagram. A picture of Marion's soup pops up on the screen and he shouted 'what the duck is that' 😂😂 then started ripping it apart 'are they bits of flaky skin floating around in a cup a soup'. I have never loved him more 💖 he's swerved right oout of his laine...I'm going to make him a Tattle account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
His Christmas tree is about 3 foot high, its hardly a balsam hill fancy tree yet he talks about it as if its the rockerfella tree.

I about pushed myself when he said someone asked if he was into textile and fashion design or did he want to be an Interior stylist. He actually thinks he is amazing and has the most amazing taste

• Haha
Reactions: 32
His Christmas tree is about 3 foot high, its hardly a balsam hill fancy tree yet he talks about it as if its the rockerfella tree.

I about pushed myself when he said someone asked if he was into textile and fashion design or did he want to be an Interior stylist. He actually thinks he is amazing and has the most amazing taste
Well now he’s certainly amazing..for all the wrang reasons ma lovelie😝 & it ain’t interior design nor fashion🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So is autumn over? You just know this cock will have his tree up the 1st November!
He’ll be sick of it by Boxing Day!
Haven’t checked in on our patron saint of small businesses in a while, nice to see nothing has changed. He is still an absolute bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Where is the tree? 👀 For the love of god Mario, not today, Alec Baldwin has *accidentally* shot more than one person, Becky bumhole has been bleeping dreadful, and I'm very very busy. 😬
Re Alec, yes it's dreadful, but like everyone else, I've watched too much csi stuff. Struggling with the gun going off more than once.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.