Cleaning with Mario #46 Xmas PJs smell the wealth, our very own Mario elf on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all this is my first venture into Mario thread land but I watched his stories this morning and what an odd little article he is! I have 4 kids and a Xmas eve box has never graced my home. Im still trying to avoid Halloween in the shops and after being made redundant during covid I’m fully ostriching Christmas this year.
he is a wet wipe but I fear I won’t be able to stop watching now. It’s like a bizarre comedy
Once youse start watching this gigantic ninkumpoop, there's nae going back. Me wee wains are sick of me speaking Scottish. I'm not even Scottish ma lovelie. So aye and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Canny wait for the epic Christmas comedoon in January once Christmas is by. There’s nothing left to take us oan a jurney fur. Maybe a decluttering jurney of the kitchen cupboard and behind the door. Ha ha ha just kidding al be deed and buried six feet under, decomposing intae worm stovies before that ever happens. Tonsa luv to you lovelies the day! Mwah mwah tattie hearts 🥔❤ Xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Canny wait for the epic Christmas comedoon in January once Christmas is by. There’s nothing left to take us oan a jurney fur. Maybe a decluttering jurney of the kitchen cupboard and behind the door. Ha ha ha just kidding al be deed and buried six feet under, decomposing intae worm stovies before that ever happens. Tonsa luv to you lovelies the day! Mwah mwah tattie hearts 🥔❤ Xxxxx
Maybe he will do what the rest of us do in January, book a summer holiday… Or maybe not! Probably just spend money on shite for winter 2022.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
His years old tradition of Christmas eve boxes...started with boxes he bought last year🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine Instagram being down was the end of it forever? What would Mario do? How would he show his lovelies his tat new Christmas theme?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Those xmas eve boxes are pathetic! What kind of almost 40 year old wastes money on absolutely shite like this? 🙄 those jammies are SO expensive, plus they don't fit. The 'this house believes' sign, ffs, get a life mazda.

I cant stop thinking of the crack den underneath his flat, I reckon the need for the millions of melts is the honk coming up 💩

Loved seeing 'his Brand' earlier 😄😄 Oor H's brand and fake Tom Ford oil. Zero is your brand son 👎👎

Imagine Instagram being down was the end of it forever? What would Mario do? How would he show his lovelies his tat new Christmas theme?
This would make my Christmas 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just saw on the news that Instagram and Facebook have went down. He'll be crabbit as hell that he can't get on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saw on the news that Instagram and Facebook have went down. He'll be crabbit as hell that he can't get on 🤣
Ma lovely, he said he’s working overtime (32mins) this week so will nae have time to get onte the gram. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Afternoon all this is my first venture into Mario thread land but I watched his stories this morning and what an odd little article he is! I have 4 kids and a Xmas eve box has never graced my home. Im still trying to avoid Halloween in the shops and after being made redundant during covid I’m fully ostriching Christmas this year.
he is a wet wipe but I fear I won’t be able to stop watching now. It’s like a bizarre comedy
Welcome ma lovely. This is a busy time of the year what with our Marion's birthday, autumn/Halloween and Christmas. Strap yourself in for a boujee n bespoke journey. And feel free to ask any questions just don't expect sensible answers.

He might do Chinese New Year. His very own take away on it . Pun fully intended. Our Marion could take every bit of colour from it and replace with beige curry chips n deep fried rice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.