Cleaning with Mario #46 Xmas PJs smell the wealth, our very own Mario elf on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who actually enjoys listening to him waffle. I find it very soothing, just like listening to my favourite ASMR talkers on YouTube.

Incidentally, my favourite ASMR Youtuber is also Scottish so might be the accent!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Flair boards giving way any time soon ma lovelies. The £1 hanging, felt envelope for kids to put a letter to Santa in will be the final straw…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s naw Christmas you absolute bawbag!!
FuckSake that felt kiddies envelope… I’m dead 😵🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“How were spending our Saturday night” he’s so illiterate it’s worrying. How does he hold down a job with such little basic English language skills?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who actually enjoys listening to him waffle. I find it very soothing, just like listening to my favourite ASMR talkers on YouTube.

Incidentally, my favourite ASMR Youtuber is also Scottish so might be the accent!
nooo I looove his breathless full speed voiceover stories, even if I'm not getting all the words!

eg today I learned he's no bug on cunnamin scaints fe clean wi, whatever that means :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the best Marion Xmas Tat TM was the ‘we believe’ signs personalized with their names from last year 😂😂 wonder if they’ll be making a reappearance! poor aul Deek.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They are both grown men and their weekends are spent doing the exact same thing each weekend. Castle vechie, home bargains, b and m, tacky shopping centres and buying tat. What a sad sad little man child he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the Christmas shite they have for kids gives me the creeps. Two grown men with a Santa felt envelope, a special key because they don’t have a chimney, personalised Christmas Eve boxes, a “we believe” ornament. Naaaa.

That’s enough Internet the day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.