Cleaning with Mario #46 Xmas PJs smell the wealth, our very own Mario elf on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He bought Deek a green mug!! I’m dead. His wee blue rangers soul will die a little 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Is it even Christmas if he ditches the "Hello ma lovelies" tree topper though?? Why couldn't he paint that red instead?

This hoose thread believes............you're a ⚾👝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I want to know what situation arises where you need an emergency Christmas card

Also, for the Christmas eve boxes surely a nicer thing to do would be to each fill the others with surprises and swap them Christmas eve. Then again imagine Mario stamping his wee size 5 hoof if Derek didn't get red pjs, did you know he's daein a red candy cane theme? So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I cannae wait to see the Christmas Eve pictures. Both the wee hobbits in their red pjs, next to the candy cane themed tree, pretending to be surprised at what is in their Christmas Eve boxes 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I want to know what situation arises where you need an emergency Christmas card

Also, for the Christmas eve boxes surely a nicer thing to do would be to each fill the others with surprises and swap them Christmas eve. Then again imagine Mario stamping his wee size 5 hoof if Derek didn't get red pjs, did you know he's daein a red candy cane theme? So aye
☝Creating a box of special items for each other would be a nice surprise or spending the £93 spent so far on a lovely meal out in a nice restaurant would be my choice.

(Considering we are only on boxes and Pjs so far….once we add the other stuff the total will be the equivalent of eating in that fancy restaurant that was attached to the hotel that he couldn’t afford!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just realised we've also got the Hannah Wax advent calendar reveal to look forward to. Who remembers last year? 25 days of literally a picture of a piece of wax and it's wee box. Nae description just day 1 wax, day 2 wax, and so on. Cannae wait 🕯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I've had the best few days, I'm behind with everything because of this wee crazy bastard. My husband has told me that lately, it's taking us 2 hours to watch a 30 minute programme, because I'm too busy watching some lunatic woman banging on about Christmas. 😭 The Christmas eve boxes, my god, I can't bleeping breathe! The bed. The bleeping bed, I'm suprised its not in the downstairs flat, with all that tit, there's a pissing cat carrier under there ffs. This is apparently not a paradoy account. This is not a TV programme. Yet I feel we should be paying for this content, but it's free. It's been a week, ma lovelies. Who knows what will tomorrow will bring. I'm thinking a giant sleigh to go in the hallway. A bespoke santa plate to leave cookies on. A wee milk bottle for Santa to drink.
IMG_20211003_214856.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I've had the best few days, I'm behind with everything because of this wee crazy bastard. My husband has told me that lately, it's taking us 2 hours to watch a 30 minute programme, because I'm too busy watching some lunatic woman banging on about Christmas. 😭 The Christmas eve boxes, my god, I can't bleeping breathe! The bed. The bleeping bed, I'm suprised its not in the downstairs flat, with all that tit, there's a pissing cat carrier under there ffs. This is apparently not a paradoy account. This is not a TV programme. Yet I feel we should be paying for this content, but it's free. It's been a week, ma lovelies. Who knows what will tomorrow will bring. I'm thinking a giant sleigh to go in the hallway. A bespoke santa plate to leave cookies on. A wee milk bottle for Santa to drink. View attachment 793335
Do you think he leaves milk, cookies and a carrot out on Christmas Eve? I bet he’s does!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder will we see again that purveyor of mirth from last year, the butt plug Santa ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I cannae wait to see the Christmas Eve pictures. Both the wee hobbits in their red pjs, next to the candy cane themed tree, pretending to be surprised at what is in their Christmas Eve boxes 😩
I can see it now, the mould growing on the wall, the pj's that shrank in the wash. The tit tree with too much tit on. Eight hundred elfs and gonks on the console tables. 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bet he makes Deek wear a Santa outfit and acts out a big scene before getting to give him a rogering.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies wit's happened. I went doon tae ma cousins fur a few bespoke boujjee drinks n suddenly it's Xmas eve box reveal night. Hiv a been kidnapped in a delorean by Marty McFly n it's noo Xmas Wtf ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
the last Xmas eve boxes were pink lettering if I remember rightly. And Mario is a wasteful bastard. Nae Debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.