Cleaning with Mario #46 Xmas PJs smell the wealth, our very own Mario elf on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion's been rooound about Dezza,'s stash the night ma lovelies eh so aye mwah mwah he's chonged oot his wee bespoke nut 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I don’t understand is that a couple of days ago he was being all defensive (I know!) about the Christmas Eve boxes and said he always had them as a child and he was just carrying on doing them, so there! (I may be paraphrasing) but, correct me if I am wrong but are Christmas Eve boxes not a relatively new thing (like the last ten years or so?) I have actual offspring and when I first came across Christmas Eve boxes I remember thinking they were a nice thing for kids but mine were probably too old, so never did them (even although they were still actual children) So I think he might have been telling porkies about having them as I child, I really don’t think they were a ‘thing‘ 40 years ago 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What I don’t understand is that a couple of days ago he was being all defensive (I know!) about the Christmas Eve boxes and said he always had them as a child and he was just carrying on doing them, so there! (I may be paraphrasing) but, correct me if I am wrong but are Christmas Eve boxes not a relatively new thing (like the last ten years or so?) I have actual offspring and when I first came across Christmas Eve boxes I remember thinking they were a nice thing for kids but mine were probably too old, so never did them (even although they were still actual children) So I think he might have been telling porkies about having them as I child, I really don’t think they were a ‘thing‘ 40 years ago 🤔
Yeah, they definitely haven't been going that long.

Reactions: 17
Bet he makes Deek wear a Santa outfit and acts out a big scene before getting to give him a rogering.
Margrit has just given us a small glimpse of Christmas at his own hoose. 🤭 Is it you, or Mr Margrit dressed as santa ma lovelie?

*runs off laughing*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Margrit has just given us a small glimpse of Christmas at his own hoose. 🤭 Is it you, or Mr Margrit dressed as santa ma lovelie?

*runs off laughing*
Oft ma lovelie, Mr Margrit and I are too pished on Christmas Eve to even contemplate a game of hide the sausage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We like to play Dawn did all the work, prep and prezzies and is now pissed off. 😂
Christmas Eve at our house is me getting pissed with the kids whilst they get ready to go clubbing (I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom! God love them they keep me young) 😂 then I pick an argument with the husband, eat my weight in mince pies and them weird creamy crispy cheese ball things and fall asleep with heartburn. Nae an xmas Eve box in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Christmas Eve at our house is me getting pissed with the kids whilst they get ready to go clubbing (I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom! God love them they keep me young) 😂 then I pick an argument with the husband, eat my weight in mince pies and them weird creamy crispy cheese ball things and fall asleep with heartburn. Nae an xmas Eve box in sight
Tell us you do wear Christmas PJs though?
🤔😜

• Haha
I usually fall asleep in a vest and wake up with a tit hanging out 😂 I need to get some class and start living life as it should be lived 😂
That’ll be Santa leaving u hanging out😝
Get you them PJs ordered, “life is so short”
🤣🙈🎅🏿🌲

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.