Cleaning with Mario #46 Xmas PJs smell the wealth, our very own Mario elf on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our lovely @Skyflier6727 for this bespoke thread with the most likes. So aye. Chanting you on hen

184CD7C3-B75A-4B0E-AF67-767D832C52BE.jpeg

What a week we have had ma lovelies! He is still spending like nobodies business. Although the last few days he seems to have ramped it up to next level. He had the shits after a ”spicy very hot” curry. Has forgotten all about autumn now and straight into Christmas. On the 3rd of October……..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
After the last 24 hours I couldn’t have wished for anything other than a brand new thread. Tonsalove 🥔💎 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If he bought his new xmas eve boxes last November, then why did he use different ones last Christmas?! 🤪
I think he went on a massive shopping spree before last Christmas for his new colour theme! I’m sure he was boasting about his new theme before Christmas had even begun. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve got an permanent frown on my face after watching those stories. Christmas Eve boxes, I can’t even... if my other half said to me heres a Christmas Eve box for you, he’d be bleeping out that door faster than one of Marions bespoke IBS bouts! I honestly can’t get over how much money he pisses up the wall on crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think he went on a massive shopping spree before last Christmas for his new colour theme! I’m sure he was boasting about his new theme before Christmas had even begun. 🤣
You're right, he was. He definitely said he was doing traditional colours this year, so that's obviously changed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The lifty up bed’s got me howlin what about the new bed it’s mebbe bunk beds to fit more shite in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Read through the Gemma Louise Miles thread earlier, 100% explains where this cozy shite has come from, he’s obsessed & so desperate to be noticed by her! 🙈 how much of a riddy for a grown man 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG my very first tattle thread ever!! I’m always humble and will be chanting youse aw on from the rooftops I’ll be out in the morning at Home Bargains buying you all Xmas tat in the theme nae taste and personalised jim jams for all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can't believe the knocking-40-year-old psychopath has got Christmas Eve boxes for him and his fella. What an absolute whopper :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Update on today’s spend;
Cards (clearly only sends to those that send him one) 99p
Room Spray (unnecessary purchases as he has a ton of wax melts) £1.99
Ornament hooks £2.99
Suction hooks £1.99
Tacky Home Bargains ornament £1.49
Battery lights £1
Hand tape dispenser (he had this last year, why has he bought again…why do I know this!) £1
Gingerbread wax melter £5
Red bells £3
Small (crap looking) tree £9.50
Candle holder £7.50
Red bauble £5

Today’s total £41.45 + £65.00 =£106.45
Total Autumn and Christmas £363.30 + £106.45= £469.75

Then he has pulled this all out from under the bed..
Two wooden Christmas Eve boxes £24
Wooden personalised signs £14
Other MDF sign. £4
Red paint £1 (guessed)
Christmas mugs £10

Total £53

Christmas £106.45 + £53 = £159.45

Autumn and Christmas £363.30+ £159.45= £522.75

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Ma luvlees mildred is like a human advent calendar...everyday he is giving us material to pish oorselfs ...wee delroy m ust be permanently stoned oot of his pea brain to allow this behaviour

Anyway back intae ma ain lane all cozy and boujee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What I don’t understand, why the duck do two grown men need Christmas Eve boxes… also they know every bleeping thing in the bastard boxes 📦🤡 I just can’t falom any of this ma lovelies 😩….. so AYE 🙄

💎🤡📦🎅🏿🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion
Candy cane marion you are insane you even want to have a wean..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Non of you lovelies are going to convince me that Mario is anything other than a parody account!!! 🤣🤣🤣 bloody hilarious… but surely not real!!

allthat shite.. I’ve got 3 kids and I’ve bought nothing! They don’t even have Xmas eve boxes or personalised pj’s!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have second hand embarrassment for him. I have a few nieces and nephews, ranging from baby to pre-teen. One of my siblings doesn't do Xmas eve boxes as we never had them and they think it's just another unnecessary material concept jumped on by retailers to sell crap. The others do it/did it, but even the two older kids are over it now. They don't believe, they get new PJs but they've picked them themselves so they are just given to them and if they want snacks/hot drinks they pick out the cupboards. The fact they are closing in on 40 (well Mario anyway) and make them for themselves is cringe-worthy! You want tacky Xmas PJs, buy them, why is a box necessary? Hot Choc station last year so it was already out. You are adults who know where you keep the good snacks. Movies are typically streamed now so again, why the box for grown adults? With kids is it not about presenting a gift early (be it from parents, Santa, grandparents, the elf, etc), helping get them settled when they are bouncing off walls with excitement with a movie or book and hot choc, and then in bed?

I wonder if he buys gifts for himself and wraps them too? I honestly don't get the need/point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have second hand embarrassment for him. I have a few nieces and nephews, ranging from baby to pre-teen. One of my siblings don't do Xmas eve boxes as we never had them and they think it's just another unnecessary material concept jumped on by retailers to sell crap. The others do it/did it, but even the two older kids are over it now. They don't believe, they get new PJs but they've picked them themselves so they are just given to them and if they want snacks/hot drinks they pick out the cupboards. The fact they are closing in on 40 (well Mario anyway) and make them for themselves is cringe-worthy! You want tacky Xmas PJs, buy them, why is a box necessary? Hot Choc station last year so it was already out. You are adults who know where you keep the good snacks. Movies are typically streamed now so again, why the box for grown adults? With kids is it not about presenting a gift early (be it from parents, Santa, grandparents, the elf, etc), helping get them settled when they are bouncing off walls with excitement with a movie or book and hot choc, and then in bed?

I wonder if he buys gifts for himself and wraps them too? I honestly don't get the need/point.
He reminds me of Pee-wee Herman. Creepy as duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.