Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
That last post is him clearly begging for what Sky are giving away to influencers today 😂 Mario, Sky wouldn’t give you the shit off their shoe for free because you’re a nobody with a wee cleaning account with bought followers 😂 such a wee fud, always wanting in on the action. Take the hint you’re a nobody 😘 you wee turd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Sloppys

VIP Member
Offered to present a home improvements programme? Fuck off did ya Maz. What was it an even lower rent changing rooms? 🙈 nae I’m done 😂 things that never happened.

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
I heard a saying today that reminded me of maz.

“his nose is so big he could smoke a cigar in the shower” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
This cunt wanted winter now hes moaning it's cold,I hope your wee shitake mushroom is frozen ..fucking bawbag so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
  • Heart

YouOkHunx

Literally every instahun is promoting Sky and the launch of their new product and Wee Marion is slating them........you'll never be a influenza 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

haveuseenmyfriendbert

View attachment 798659
How beautiful is this dressed what? What is it you were meaning to say Marion? I know I keep saying it but how can he not string a sentence together 🙄
Also blatantly a photo taken as he’s walking by trying to act all boujeee. The Ivy don’t do lasagne, carbonara and chips, or anaemic “chinese” food hen 🙄
If this is the next place he goes I’m gona be raging, it’s my go-to for going out with the girls. Sorry should say #thelassies #over60searlyburdspeshul

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
That's Mario's entire social life and most of the content of his brain down.
IS HE COSY THO I'M WORRIED.
Also the washing machine didn't fit. Mr Dayn has said some very unkind things to me.

• Haha
Hallo ma luvlies, new to Tattle but you’ve all been giving me a right chuckle! Poor D has probably begged him for the last minute trip to Zambretto 💎 because he couldn’t face another bout of coronary heart disease with the salt and garlic heavy “leek & potato” soup. So aye, tuns a luv

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
He says constantly “he neeeds a night oot” so what’s stopping him? Go out then you daft hobbit!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Nae instagram and I've answered an unprecedented 9 questions on University Challenge. Proof that Mario and co negatively impact IQ, nae debates. I fancy a wee cider n blackcurrant noo. Am no crabbit 😄😄

• Haha

Dusky pink

Good morning ma lovlies. Sorry I have been having a comma for a few days as my beloved gran passed away.... ive just had a catch up and you have all cheered me up no end 🤣

So Mario, who doesn't read here has all of a sudden made a cleaning video?? If you can call it cleaning, wiping around things and hoovering around things instead of moving stuff out the way to hoover properly!!

LMAO at the thumb shaped heed comments. Did anyone notice his long toe nails?? 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Kind of new to this thread but has it ever been addressed where he stores all this shite?? He’s in a flat so no attic/loft or ‘under stair cupboard’ so where the fuck is it all going when he’s done with the displays??? I have a 3 bed with a fair bit of storage and I don’t have room for all the shite he seems to reel out 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ma lovely. Welcome to the pure boujee bespoke thread that is Mario’s. They live on the top floor, so do have a loft of sorts, however he cannae store anything up there because the rats will eat it all. 😂 he’s had to have the cooncil oot numerous times for the ASBO rats. He pays fuhl rent and all!! So aye.

Everything just gets shoved behind the kitchen door, under the bed or on top of the wardrobes. There is shite everywhere

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I was rendered incredulous last year with the introduction of two grown men acquiring the boxes, buying items to fill them and then acting all surprised on Christmas Eve when opening them!

Let's peruse that once more.....bought the fucken boxes, bought every fucken thing that went in them....put them away. Opened them Christmas Eve....aw surprised like 🤪 fucken mixed up fucken shit right there! 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28