Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Actually makes me buckle every single time he says he’s not big on telly 🤣🤣 the fuckers are never off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
So he is another instaloon with OCD🤨, wish these loons would feck off with their self diagnosed conditions, they band these terms about thinking it’s trendy when in fact it is so disrespectful to those who live with it every day, I have friend who is properly diagnosed and it’s awful seeing what she goes through everyday. Grrr 😡.

Like my door display Mario? bet you won’t have as nice a candy cane display like mine 😜
The fact that the tv doesnae fit the hole and has big uneven gaps around it tells me he doesnae have OCD!! Plus the side table with the wonky leg which is aw skew-whiff also tells me that the cunt is full of bespoke shite!! I know OCD can also relate to cleaning but this wee tadger obviously only started pretending to like cleaning when Hinchy made it popular. Guaranteed the wee grubber was a total grot bag until Hinch started to make a profit off pretending to clean her gaff. Don’t even get me started on the little shit stain sending himself fake questions again. He really needs a ride or a blowy or something because this behaviour isnae normal. We aw ken Derek needs a few bevvys in order to jump the wee tossers bones but sadly Moria won’t allow any alcohol on school nights or ever really unless he sees a drink become popular online so of course he has to buy it and post it on the gram. I bet the drinks get poured and then poured doon the sink after the pictures taken. Poor Derek having to bump nasties with that horror after nothing but a hot choccy for Dutch courage 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
Nah he can fook right off! Just because he can’t do subtitles. Even if he watched the dubbed version his little Brain couldn’t keep up with plot and cultural nuances!
416DC409-7E80-4347-8459-8E7A638F73F4.jpeg

nothing at all happens in first 20 minutes! 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

liltatling

VIP Member
Right hen you have just pished aww ooer mierdres bonfire ma luvlee klarna oan yer arse ...so aye
😂😂 I'm so sorry....need to learn to stay in my ain lain. I am just so excited about the most bespoke and boujiest candy cane Christmas I ever did see.

Can't believe I'm so late to the thread. You lovelies have me howling. I'm sticking around to find out what emergencies you need Christmas cards for.
'Me hooouse is on fire...quick Deek pass me the Christmas cards'

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I've only jus discovered him... he don't half waffle on eh ffs! Wot even is he?
He's a freak of nature, an imbecile when it comes to basic grammar, lives in a fantasy land, desperate to be noticed, a hoarder, has issues with spending, drama Queen, no real friends to be seen other than the virtual one's on his page, and a narcissist.

Have l missed anything out lads?.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I love that at the exact same time as his Queen is flogging sky, he is saying he’s getting rid 😂

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Hahahaha he is fucking raging that sky didn’t ask him to do the big sky glass reveal! Dollies are well and truly oot the pram! Lovelies I’m clutching ma beak and hoosecoat in mirth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Our sky dish blew away in a storm and we didn’t bother with it anymore. The kids prefer watching shite on the iPad anyway and I’ve got all the other apps that my sister in law pays for and we just use her log in details 😂😂. Smell the absolute cheek 🥴. She does know and I look after her kids 2 days a week as payback 😆
Now my husband earns a decent salary and we could afford these things but we like to do that whole thing called saving for the future and go on holiday. They must never have a penny!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
The state of the cutting in around the kitchen ceiling 😂 surprised he ponced a Pagazzi light for the kitchen, because that cooncil strip light is fucking rancid. So aye

F87B2368-B960-48AA-A56E-851C61F02629.jpeg

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Is it common to have a favourite word? How does one choose? Will the followers who think warm and fuzzy thoughts about Mario being a precious and pure soul re-evaluate, based on his favourite word? How does he know the "c" word is his favourite when he only knows about 127 words in total and can't spell most of them? Is it his favourite word because he can spell it and also identify with it?

How is it possible that people are fooled by this odious* wee fecker**?

*I like this word
**I also like this word

Send help, cos I'm away down a rabbit hole here.

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
[ Christmas £106.45 + £53 = £159.45
Autumn and Christmas £363.30+ £159.45= £522.75
[/QUOTE]

Updated Spending.
3 sphonge clothes £4.95 x 3 = £14.85
4 suede microfibre £2.95 x4 =£11.80
Microfibre clothes £3.95
(👆Minus 20% ) Cloth total £24.48
Crappy woollen bespoke candy cane £20.

Autumn £363.30 + Christmas £203.93= £567.23

Awaiting promised update from earlier in the week when he showed bedding etc but said he would reveal them all at the weekend.

• Wow
  • Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
🎶It's begining to look a lot like Christmas fuck this🎶
Did he do anything for Halloween last year, he's got those grey pumpkins, is that it. Feel quite dizzy with it all. Remember, it's unlucky to leave your decorations up after 2pm on Christmas day.

• Haha