Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
That candy cane decoration reminds me of in primary school when the whole class made Christmas decorations out of clay or pipe cleaners for your tree at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Oh no no nooo!! Seeing his long finger toes sticking out those women’s slippers has given me PTSD. They look like they’d be cheesy 😭 Those long, curly things would be what one would call Quaver taes 🦶😢

• Haha
  • Sick

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Ok so I’m not cleaner ( it’s not ma Joab!!) but surely you don’t mop a bathroom FIRST then go on to mop the rest of the house with the same mop! 😳🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
View attachment 798182
I don’t understand why they always seem to be having issues with Sky not working. I’ve had sky for probably the best part of 15 years and could count on one hand the amount of issues I’ve had! They’re being robbed at £120 a month too. Bet they never try and change their package at the end of contracts. Him saying they’ve been with every provider can only indicate that they’ve got some sort of problem rather than the problem being with Sky?? He’s such a ducking Cunt, not big on tv, who’s he trying to kid!
Late to the party so not sure if anyone else has said this. But how can they have been with Sky for 5 years and “been with every provider you can recommend”. Hasn’t wee Del only lived there for 5 years? So have they been with Sky or someone else?

Said it before and I’ll say it again, the problem isn’t Sky its them not paying their bill 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Does Derek seriously pay that sky bill each month along with probably a share (if not all) of the other bedsit bills and Mario is perfectly okay with spunking away £120 a month plus more on wax burners and themed shite for his totally pointless Instagram page?! Derek hen you need a shake, he’s making a fool out of you. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I just read the wiki and I can’t stop laughing.
what even IS he?
He's a wee small sociopath who lives in a tiny cell, hoarding absolute junk, keeping a wee man emotionally hostage, but is hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Aye.

I'll pass. ✋ You literally just showed us, it's white baubles, you do not need to show us on the weekend, they are right there in the picture. Not only have you showed us a box, in which the contents will be revealed on the weekend, even though it says 'sleigh' on it, you've spolit your own reveal of your Mario box, and then you take a video of baubles but are showing us on the weekend. We can see them you utter large tit. How can he possibly accept more deliveries? Under the bed is packed to fuck and back. Do you think he's just knocked through to next doors and they don't fucking know? Where is it all going?! I need to know.
Screenshot_20211005_142213.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I’ll be the wan dressed like a fuckin 90 year owld storm trooper ma lovelie
Let's all cosplay as different Mario's, someone be bus wanker granny, someone be childrens pjs, someone be teeth pre-journey, two of us can be eyebrow before and afters

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
I am getting p'd off that he has been told his flat is getting demolished and he's not giving two fks he's still spending on unnecessary rubbish. Don't worry us taxpayers will sort you out a new house 👊. Does anyone else know a man of that age who has nothing to show and works a few hours a day it totally baffles me. I worked more than him when I had 2 babies to look after and back full time as soon as I could as I had a MORTGAGE to pay so I could never get that letter saying my house was being demolished

• Heart
  • Haha
He should change his name to cleaning_aroundthingswith_Mario( n)

It makes me smile when it’s a nice warm sunny day …just the thought of these insta c***s not geting aww wee cosy with their hot choklit stayshuns😂

my favourite from the cleaning was the thumbprint head in all its glory

61084185-81E8-44B1-BF5B-920870637102.jpeg

tonsa love mwah mwah x x

• Haha
That's Mario's entire social life and most of the content of his brain down.
IS HE COSY THO I'M WORRIED.
Also the washing machine didn't fit. Mr Dayn has said some very unkind things to me.
😂 Just get a washing machine wall build around your machine ma lovelie, but don’t measure it right and make sure there’s a 20 cms gap at each side - so when your machine is on full spin it rattles about the hole just like Mario’s telly. Cosy.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Does he just sit in that flat, alone, everday playing with stuff?
Pretty much. He has the occasional trip to Edinburgh on the sunshine bus for an hour. Otherwise he is either holed up in the slum or doing his 45mins at his joab. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Aw lovelie ah think we’re in for sum jurney along Clutch Ma Beak Lane!
Can any of the Original Marion fans tell us the main highlights tae look oot for? Other than:
Cosy!
Festive!
Candles oan! And so forth.
My highlight is Mazdas Scrooge like gift giving, yet expects extravagant gifts from others. I remember he bought his mum £5 stripper shoes 👠, and bought wee Deek a personalised PlayStation controller, which eagle eyed trolls on here worked out was a £1.99 sticker that goes onto your existing controller.
He bragged about receiving Gucci trainers and a belt, but the trainers looked suss and were never found on their website 👀😉.
Then he is oot at the shops on Boxing Day or 27th to “treat Masel”. Sorry if others have said all this ma lovely, I haven’t caught up yet.

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Non of you lovelies are going to convince me that Mario is anything other than a parody account!!! 🤣🤣🤣 bloody hilarious… but surely not real!!

allthat shite.. I’ve got 3 kids and I’ve bought nothing! They don’t even have Xmas eve boxes or personalised pj’s!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
He's very quiet today...is he putting the tree up ma lovelies? 🎄
Maybe he has opened the wardrobe and all the tat of the day he hoards has fallen on top of him ma lovely? here's hoping 😁

😂 😂 It's been a while since I read the wiki thing with all his golden moments, I am deceased at him calling an Akita dog, a Nikita dog 😂 I missed that journey but I am picturing it, took my all to not burst out laughing in work here, clutching ma beak all the same, doing a 3 point turn back into my own hens, tons a love x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart