Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
Is that a mushroom on the keyring?! 🤣....... Oh it's a jellyfish, but read the quote 🤣
That has to have been sent as a wind up 🤭
Given that the furthest he travels is Edinburgh I don't think jellyfish stings are a worry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I cannae wait to see the Christmas Eve pictures. Both the wee hobbits in their red pjs, next to the candy cane themed tree, pretending to be surprised at what is in their Christmas Eve boxes 😩
I can see it now, the mould growing on the wall, the pj's that shrank in the wash. The shit tree with too much shit on. Eight hundred elfs and gonks on the console tables. 💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
He is in the Guinness book of world records for living all his life without eating an vejetible except two pickled onions per week

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
He’ll be harping on about Fanta Limon next! #holidayjoss

yeah I meant #holidayjoos 🤣

• Haha
Excooose me ma lovelie, if you dun wannae see ugly things in your budgie cage, I suggest you evict yourself. Anyways... We plod on.
Screenshot_20211014_115159.jpg

You so know that this is one off youse, you do not wish it was good news at all.
Screenshot_20211014_115429.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DaimIt

VIP Member
i just didn't think it was possible to resemble a hard boiled egg that's rolled around on the barbers floor, but he has managed to do it .

• Haha
  • Heart
"Dear Cllr McTat

Am naw writing ta yas as I've got some wee damp in ma bespoke boujee flat!! I cannnae hang ma wee candy canes until it has been sorted!! A pay fool cooncil rent!! Av had the cooncil smash ma door in and put up with wee rats running aroood ma lovelies!! Ma cat has tried to commit suicide and my IBS is the flair boards leaking on to the flat below. I suggest ya come n sort it and smell ma wealth while yas at it. Write back m'a lovely. Mwah mwah xx"

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
That’s the word ma lovelie, survival 😝
I’d love D to land home with a bunch of lads on the beer & fuck Mazza ooot on his pumpkin heed 🎃 🤣
I read this wrong the first time and thought you meant Moira getting tag teamed by Derek and all his stoner mates 😂

Imagine her on a lazy Susan getting span around whilst they all take turns on it 😂 prolapse ma lovely

• Haha
  • Sick

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
How is his head such a perfect oval. This also reminded me of on one of the early threads when I was here before, someone said he got his hair cut by the council, sometimes I randomly remember that and always makes me laugh
It was someone on here that said it looked like it had been cut with a knife and fork that ended me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Popper

VIP Member
Apologies for the comma the past few days ma lovelies as I’m sure youse noticed ahv no been oan this app. Ahv been on holiday, not a bespoke holiday 2 bus stops down the motorway like oor Marion, but still been living ma life how it should be lived. Ahv just been uploading some photies tae ma page oan the app Instagram. It’s like a full time joab, took me over 3 hours to edit and upload aw the content and so I won’t be doing it AGAIN. NOPE. Ahv just no goat time fur that when ahm working a fool time joab. So aye. Nae debates. Ma page. Ma rules.

• Haha
  • Heart

FoksiOska

VIP Member
FB_IMG_1634304325822.jpg

I just saw this on Facebook and it instantly reminded me of Marion and his far too early seasonal celebrations. I know we don't celebrate thanksgiving here in the UK but the caption just had me clutching ma beak so I swerved out ma ain laine to get it parked on here too

• Haha
  • Heart