Cleaning with Mario #46 Xmas PJs smell the wealth, our very own Mario elf on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only jus discovered him... he don't half waffle on eh ffs! Wot even is he?
He's a freak of nature, an imbecile when it comes to basic grammar, lives in a fantasy land, desperate to be noticed, a hoarder, has issues with spending, drama Queen, no real friends to be seen other than the virtual one's on his page, and a narcissist.

Have l missed anything out lads?.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He's a freak of nature, an imbecile when it comes to basic grammar, lives in a fantasy land, desperate to be noticed, a hoarder, has issues with spending, drama Queen, no real friends to be seen other than the virtual one's on his page, and a narcissist.

Spot on 👌.. Oh & he’s a proper bleep also 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17

And a BIG beaky nose.

I wanna know what he sees when he looks in the mirror. . Lol old Marion feeling her oats when she clocks herself in the camera 😆🤣 he looks like a drag queen, and bad one called tonsa love

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And a BIG beaky nose.

I wanna know what he sees when he looks in the mirror. . Lol old Marion feeling her oats when she clocks herself in the camera 😆🤣 he looks like a drag queen, and bad one called tonsa love
That nose man 🙈 He's looking as if he's deciding what side is the best for pictures....None!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And a BIG beaky nose.

The last time I seen a nose like mierdres it was trying to impregnate me ma luvlees ... so aye keep in yer ain lanes hens

• Haha
Reactions: 23

His cat hates him, his boyfriend is brain dead, he boil cooks everything, even fried eggs. He works as a cleaner for the police, but has promoted an illegal thing. 👀

And a BIG beaky nose.

Oof he's put on a few stone since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yeah, he's a nan and has tea breath. 🤨

He's shat his 'see a sucker' bedding again. Castelvecchi runs straight through our little hobbit.
He's moved on from Adele now, we've bounced straight from new and back to the 80's. Prepare from a wee whiplash jurney again, so aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh she’s up early the day. Must of tit the bed. So aye.

Where is he going for breakfast? It’ll either be a weatherspoons or that cafe he always goes to. Boring. As. duck.

71D81CB1-B67F-446D-84EA-9CD0E9CC4583.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s very quiet today? I dread to think what kind of shite it’s wasting Derek’s money on now!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has he been out shopping and eating tit as usual, I need the update. Oi Mario, are you in debt, totally fucked or Katie Price bankrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.