Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pabsy

The bread on his sandwich is the wrong way round...who would do this? Why would you do this? You match the bread right? Curved with curved and then straight corners with corners?
It’s bespoke mah lovely! He reached out tae them and they couldn’t wait to make his food bespoke and boujee!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Them aww ma lovelie they are a highlight like no other 😂😂😂
The avamay party, it was a couple of years ago. He spent ages getting ready, orange fake tan, school uniform outfit. Looked awkward as fuck all night. Mario went to bed early, after all that effort, and Derek stayed at the party, so Mario locked him out of the hotel room.
Right ma lovelies, that’s ma night sorted. I’m getting aw cosy watching them aw.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
Still can't get over he said an actual wooden tray had a wooden effect. Mate, it's real wood you Plank.

*paints couple of stripes of paint on a wooden sleigh*

*decides I now have a talent*

Bow down bitchez
His sisters talent isn’t much more to write home about…. Cupcakes around a big cake which is piped and has some cricut shit shoved on it. One trick pony really if you look at her page. Variety is the spice of life Krystal

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Red and white to sit your red and white gonk on top? Now I’m no craftsman’s like Marion but surely it would’ve been better without any paint?
It's like the grey everything fad, Mario has just broadened it to two whole colours, poor thing really, imagine being that clueless.

Oh no no nooo!! Seeing his long finger toes sticking out those women’s slippers has given me PTSD. They look like they’d be cheesy 😭 Those long, curly things would be what one would call Quaver taes 🦶😢
I've got finger toes. 😂 😭

• Haha
Look how dark his eyes are.... clearly lacking in vitamins!!! He needs some fruit and veg in his diet!!
How can his skin look so bad the the amount of stuff he supposedly uses, he's the one that says he uses lip balm all year round! My daughters donr even look that bad and she's on acne medicine that drys skin out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SuzyE

VIP Member
I think he went on a massive shopping spree before last Christmas for his new colour theme! I’m sure he was boasting about his new theme before Christmas had even begun. 🤣
You're right, he was. He definitely said he was doing traditional colours this year, so that's obviously changed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13