Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Anyone else absolutely hate that yesterday, day, tomorrow bollocks? It rips my bloody knitting I know what day it is you halfwit as we have a life in this house and need to plan etc. Crabbit the day 😡
3C42E9B2-CC8F-4561-A272-1C6E6EFA9EF8.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Aw lovelie ah think we’re in for sum jurney along Clutch Ma Beak Lane!
Can any of the Original Marion fans tell us the main highlights tae look oot for? Other than:
Cosy!
Festive!
Candles oan! And so forth.
The avamay party, it was a couple of years ago. He spent ages getting ready, orange fake tan, school uniform outfit. Looked awkward as fuck all night. Mario went to bed early, after all that effort, and Derek stayed at the party, so Mario locked him out of the hotel room.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I adore decorating for Christmas but he's sucking the fun out of it with a red and white paper straw, the fucking dick 🙄

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
So let me get this straight, now I’ve finally watched all his stories with the sound on. *before* last Christmas, he was *already* planning THIS Christmas’s theme?
He’s not dressing Harrods Christmas window display! He doesn’t have to plan 2 years in advance. What is the matter with the man? What the hell does Derek really think? Or is he just too stoned to realise what’s happening?
It's a mix of his retail background, and copying insta accounts, rather than seriously consider his and Derek's future. He's pottering around in a part time job, a job that could go at any time, they're always cutting back on cleaners ffs. And spending a lot of money on tat he neither needs not has room for.
I must go now, my new washing machine is coming in the next half hour. 😂 😭 Am I Mario ffs. Will it fit under the bed. Should I stop typing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hand on heart, it'd make no difference to my life. I'm amazed how put out some people are.
It would me hen cause I'm a bitch and need to see what these twats are upto! Tattle is like Heat magazine, but for instagram Zlist wannabes. Plus the banter and laughs with Marions Christmas reveal

• Haha
  • Sick
And what does he use the GHD hair straighteners on???
I think he uses them, to warm his deep fried pizza up, that he brings home from Castelvecchi.

Hello ma lovelies, sorry youse are all missing us. I'd like to thank youse for following ma sisters wee cake jurney and for the 6 of youse for buying the sleigh on hobbycraft, so aye. Getting ma cozy on now 💎💎💎💎
Screenshot_20211011_194110.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I have second hand embarrassment for him. I have a few nieces and nephews, ranging from baby to pre-teen. One of my siblings doesn't do Xmas eve boxes as we never had them and they think it's just another unnecessary material concept jumped on by retailers to sell crap. The others do it/did it, but even the two older kids are over it now. They don't believe, they get new PJs but they've picked them themselves so they are just given to them and if they want snacks/hot drinks they pick out the cupboards. The fact they are closing in on 40 (well Mario anyway) and make them for themselves is cringe-worthy! You want tacky Xmas PJs, buy them, why is a box necessary? Hot Choc station last year so it was already out. You are adults who know where you keep the good snacks. Movies are typically streamed now so again, why the box for grown adults? With kids is it not about presenting a gift early (be it from parents, Santa, grandparents, the elf, etc), helping get them settled when they are bouncing off walls with excitement with a movie or book and hot choc, and then in bed?

I wonder if he buys gifts for himself and wraps them too? I honestly don't get the need/point.

• Heart
  • Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Im sounding like a broken record, but this is the funniest friggin thread on Tattle 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
That grand amount of £567.23 spunked on tat & utter SHITE would have been a whopping start to the car journey which we all know was never gonna happen 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

blocknroll

Chatty Member
Hey Maz, what's a BARAGIN 🤣 Imbecile!
He used to have a bar-a-gin, it had wheels and sat in the corner of the living room but it disappeared one day. Last seen hurling its self down Causeyside Street looking for a dump. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26