Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What a liar 🤥

Hey Maz, what's a BARAGIN 🤣 Imbecile!
Just how many baubles does one fucker need??? I mean, his tree can’t be any bigger than 4 foot in that little hobit hole can it! Fucking clown, he has so many issues going on but I just don’t know where to start unpicking them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Babybail93

VIP Member
Get the mega bus booked hen. I’ll meet you aff the bus. Make sure you don’t fall asleep in just yer vest on the bus.
We can all have dinner down that Italian place he always goes too. Citavechi or whatever it’s called 😂 I’ll have bolognese soup to start followed by deep fried lasagne

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Red and white to sit your red and white gonk on top? Now I’m no craftsman’s like Marion but surely it would’ve been better without any paint?
I love how he has to do all his shitty arts and crafts in the 3inch gap between the sofa and tacky coffee table 😂

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So am coming tae realise that Marion is like the reincarnated spirit of somebody’s Nan. The chippy tea oan a Friday, the obsession wae being ‘cosy’, the decorating his hoose fur the hunners of granweins he disnae huv noo. He’s a Nan in a previous life. So aye.
Even my Gran that’s been dead for 12 years has a better social life!

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Nae ma lovelies, I am fucking done 😂 Christmas Eve boxes for a 40 year old bloke 😂 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again (and am agreeing with others on here) he has got be a parody account. People like this don’t seriously exist in real life do they? Just when you think he’s out done himself he somehow manages to pull something even worse oot the wardrobe (or under the bed in this case).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just saw on the news that Instagram and Facebook have went down. He'll be crabbit as hell that he can't get on 🤣
Ma lovely, he said he’s working overtime (32mins) this week so will nae have time to get onte the gram. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
His sisters talent isn’t much more to write home about…. Cupcakes around a big cake which is piped and has some cricut shit shoved on it. One trick pony really if you look at her page. Variety is the spice of life Krystal
Given that Marion cooks spaghetti bolognaise in the oven it’s hardly surprising that he thinks his sisters basic cakes look incredible.

• Haha
  • Sick

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
“Sick ehhhh it! 👌🏻” BUY YOUR OWN FUCKING HOUSE THEN AND STOP SPENDING ALL YOUR SPARE CASH ON TAT.

I guess in the tiny brain of Marion, being a homeowner means you don’t have such problems 🙄 ye do Mario but you need to pay for repairs out of your own pocket! Arsehole.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Happy Friday my loveliessss, we have made it! You got this! Mwah

Do any of you remember that episode of changing rooms when Linda Barker put that floating shelf by wire in the middle of the room, they put the woman's antique tea pots on it, and it fell 😂 😂 😂 I can only imagine if Mazda M3 did a DIY show this would be a similar out come, shelving everywhere to hold 50million wax melts and candles only for the sheer weight of all the tat on the shelves to make them collapse. House goes on fire.
I can imagine it now gang
''Ooops, sorry my lovely, tons a love''... then skips back to his bedsit.

How dare he think he can go and wreck other peoples houses and fill them full of utter shite that isn't needed. I think them fumes have went to his head. He is tapped in the head.

Anyway, I will parallel park myself back into my own lane now. xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart