Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Ma luvlees a long overdue wee pump o the mop to clean his flairs,this gave me life this morning hens ...so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I just read that the road map between the apps and any devices has been erased. Apparently a really serious issue.

I am sat here clutching my beak thinking about how erratic Mario is being right now. 😂

We know that he won’t be on TikTok coz he HATES it!

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I want to know what situation arises where you need an emergency Christmas card

Also, for the Christmas eve boxes surely a nicer thing to do would be to each fill the others with surprises and swap them Christmas eve. Then again imagine Mario stamping his wee size 5 hoof if Derek didn't get red pjs, did you know he's daein a red candy cane theme? So aye
☝Creating a box of special items for each other would be a nice surprise or spending the £93 spent so far on a lovely meal out in a nice restaurant would be my choice.

(Considering we are only on boxes and Pjs so far….once we add the other stuff the total will be the equivalent of eating in that fancy restaurant that was attached to the hotel that he couldn’t afford!)

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
He’s on a come down. He shot his bolt too soon with the autumn shite and now he has nothing to show off about. Rinse and repeat the week after he has shown his Christmas shite on the 6th November. Yes, the SIXTH OF NOVEMBER 😩
No gonnae lie lovelie, am looking forward tae ma first Christmas experience wae oor Marion! Cannae wae tae see Paisleys answer tae Turtle Creek Lane. So aye.

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. I had a brief comma break to read the Becky Bumhole thread. 🤢. I’m giving a big mirror wave to @Cagayu and any other members of Marions mafia whom were also voyeuring on there. 🤣
To stay on topic, has oor Mazda bought one of these yet?
9D7560C3-4B3B-4CEA-86F4-69C7CADD3C89.jpeg

I read this wrong the first time and thought you meant Moira getting tag teamed by Derek and all his stoner mates 😂

Imagine her on a lazy Susan getting span around whilst they all take turns on it 😂 prolapse ma lovely
And this is why I should just stay on this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ⚰ I am deed 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lady Bug

VIP Member
[ Christmas £106.45 + £53 = £159.45
Autumn and Christmas £363.30+ £159.45= £522.75
Updated Spending.
3 sphonge clothes £4.95 x 3 = £14.85
4 suede microfibre £2.95 x4 =£11.80
Microfibre clothes £3.95
(👆Minus 20% ) Cloth total £24.48
Crappy woollen bespoke candy cane £20.

Autumn £363.30 + Christmas £203.93= £567.23

Awaiting promised update from earlier in the week when he showed bedding etc but said he would reveal them all at the weekend.
[/QUOTE]
He's definitely got more stuff lined up he hasn't unveiled yet. We will be at 1k in no time. That's the price of a bloody good holiday for the 2 of them. Its his choice if he wants to rely on the Council to house him n Deek forever. He will only be in a 1 bed flat . Maybe he aspires to nothing else. But why not go out and eat in a decent restaurant for once or the bloody cinema even. He seems determined to piss every penny away on absolute tat.

• Heart
  • Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
But he didn’t miss insta at all guys. He wasn’t sitting hitting refresh feed every 15 seconds (cos he’s too thick to watch the news) and screaming at Deek (who would be so far removed he wouldn’t hear it). But he is absolooootely fine my lovelies.

• Haha

CarryOnMarion

I've been lurking in the shadows of tattle for months but I had to create myself a lil boujee bespoke account on here taneet as I cannae cope with todays revelation that he is the next Carol Smilie C**T!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
Hang on a wee minute.... If he's showing us a box on his crapet, then why is there 2 under the bed? He's got one for Rayn aswell, hasn't he?! Why would he need 3? Oh god, maybe he is with child. View attachment 793629
It’s Rayn’s birth box. It contains her first hairball, her vet registration forms and her first collar.

I‘m kidding, I think it‘s the debt collectors xmas eve box, for when he comes over to take away the tv that he gets a little treat before hand #saintmarion

• Haha
He's holding that candy cane backwards 🤣🤣🤣 the stripes are on the otherside.....I'm done he's got to be a parody account there's just no way he's this stupid 🤣🤣🤣
Nah he just thick as pig shit ma lovelies . He posted a picture and there was football on in the background and when questioned he was like WhAt gAMe?

37352335-1998-472C-814C-8D9A56E05018.jpeg
7630C429-A95D-485E-AB85-199254A7E1BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Autumn £363.30 + Christmas £203.93= £567.23

Medium bristle Christmas tree £2 x 3= £6
Small bristle Christmas tree £1 x 1
Wooden log like tray £5
Sleigh from Hobbycraft £7
Sleigh from eBay bought last year for this year £10
Gonk £10
Red candy cane ribbon £2.75 x 4 = £11
Baubles (he has lost receipt but he guessed) £10

Autumn £363.30 + Christmas £263.93= £627.23

I haven't added the Christmas bedding he showed early in the week but forgot to show today, it's £20 but will add once he shows us it again.

😱 I’m chanting you on fae the rooftops ma lovelie for doing this! Just remember, trying to keep up w Mario’s spending isnae your joab !! Your joab is just your joab. So aye and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
A towel would dry his hair in the exact same time as any Dyson or GHD hair dryer. In fact all he needs to do is stand by an open window for 3 seconds. So aye.

• Haha