Cleaning with Mario #45 The cooncil came in with a wrecking ball, smashed letterbox n awww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t want to draw attention to tattle. Also, draws attention to tattle. Ah Marion, you are the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Dearie me, does he know doxxing is illegal, and these accounts promising to have us up before a firing squad for the crime of not liking leafs only work if you give info away. Eg I'm not really dawn dayn. Shocker I know. 😂 What pray would he do with the info I am really* Mrs Ethel bastard of no1 bleep towers Croydon.
*not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh here we go…… they are going to track us down by IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , knock at our doors, expose us to our bosses, friends and family…… for having an opinion.

If you decide to share ALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE on social media you can’t pick and chose the responses you will receive. You can’t sit and enjoy the smoke blown up your arse then do a crying live because someone called your autumn display cheap and tacky (for example) I would say you cannot make money off your following and go into that but it hardly applies here.

In reference to tattle, you have to come read here it’s not posted to you in newspaper form. Don’t want to read, don’t. If you receive negativity on Instagram, block, turn off comments, make your page private or take it down. Hardly rocket science!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
12 stories to say he doesnae care about what's written aboot him he doesnae read it, doesnae time for it.........who you trying to convince mazza 😂👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Mario I think you need to sit down and get some class. Saying that your not interested and don’t read hear? I think we all know that’s a load of crap. You think you’re clever and getting one up on us by mentioning cozy a million times or that daft wee mirror wave? But really it’s a wee bit embarrassing that a nearly 40 year old behaves like that.
Let’s get it straight there’s not one part of your life I’m jealous of or even a tiny bit envious of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He knows that he’s got dignity and class and his faemily have never telt him he’s daein any wrang…. OK then.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he doesnt like us trolls and thinks we should all hold hands and be nice to each other. Isn't he just a little sweetie!? But its ok for him to write karma witch and curse like a chav when talking about us?! Aye ok Marion your right you defo have way more class than me?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What? so he's not getting evicted? Im halfway through a poem! duck sake man. I hate it when my creative juices are thwarted. On the plus side though I watched 'The Scheme' last night. Bloody hell. I think Im in love with Marvin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you think he’s misread it and thinks he’s gonna get moved and is secretly dead excited?? But how could you read that and think it means demolition? He’ll be crabbit when he realises he’s stuck there so aye.
Well if his reading is anything like his spelling........................

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really is a walking and talking contradiction. I treated myself to some of his highlights this morning. I was clutching my beak with embarrassment. When they went to the ava may party and stayed in a hotel they also had the breakfast delivered to the room. What a bunch of weirdos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone who doesn’t care what people say or think about him he’s devoted a hell of a lot of dots talking about it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.