Cleaning with Mario #45 The cooncil came in with a wrecking ball, smashed letterbox n awww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to put two thread suggestions today because they are things of beauty. So aye

Thank you @twilightgarden & @Curtaintwitcher45

Pure made to order bespoke 👍

32E8ACC4-B028-443D-BA21-12B61B556000.jpeg

So, for the first half of the last thread our wee munchkin was pushing his autumn shite on everyone still. It’s been worked out he’s spent over £300 on rubbish in a short couple of weeks.

He went to Edinburgh for the morning on the magic bus and only got a grundy cardy for £12

He has been served orders on the slum, he has at most two years left there before it raised to the groooond.

Despite eviction and possibly moving to an even worse area, he still spunks money instead of saving for a mortgage.

His one goal in life at the age of 38 is to have a cooncil place with a front AND back door. Dream big Mario hen.

He’s pulled out the Christmas shite on 20th September.

He isn’t a parody account as far as we can work out. I repeat, he is NOT a parody

So aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Has Marion actually read the letter that he was sent 5 weeks ago? His building isn’t down for demolition any more, it’s part of the regeneration plans. Bang goes your new build with back n front door ma lovelie! 🥔💎🍁

View attachment 773256
Am l reading this right. The only things getting done to his flats is all external work. No modernisation inside the flats even?...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has Marion actually read the letter that he was sent 5 weeks ago? His building isn’t down for demolition any more, it’s part of the regeneration plans. Bang goes your new build with back n front door ma lovelie! 🥔💎🍁

View attachment 773256
Looks like he's going to get some bespoke bin stores and recycling facilities. And a refreshed backcourt too... *ahem*.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well his fire doesn't heat up, its a screensaver too. The beige filter is very annoying, how long before he's on the beg for new sofas yet again.
If he can’t get a new house, then a new sofa will definitely be on the cards my lovelie😂 however, that will be a whole new journeeee perhaps Easter time 🤔.. whatever month that is, I honestly have no idea .. soz 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he can’t get a new house, then a new sofa will definitely be on the cards my lovelie😂 however, that will be a whole new journeeee perhaps Easter time 🤔.. whatever month that is, I honestly have no idea .. soz 😝
The way he's carrying on, 2nd December. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Am l reading this right. The only things getting done to his flats is all external work. No modernisation inside the flats even?...🤣
Yup 🤣 there are buildings getting demolished but not his area. Bad luck madge. No resettlement money for you to spunk on wax melts 🥔💎🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.