Cleaning with Mario #45 The cooncil came in with a wrecking ball, smashed letterbox n awww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Christmas Eve boxesā€¦ I am dying!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ā€˜Iā€™m quite pleased with myselfā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ For two grown fecking Men šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He has done Derek dirty with the green mug, a rangers supporter drinking from that?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell Moira! Calm down! I canā€™t keep up with all the content youā€™re giving us the night šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sooo let me get this straight - he buys everything to put in the Christmas Eve box to open on Christmas Eve? So thereā€™s no surprise to it? Why does it need to be in a box?

I canā€™t even concentrate on strictly because of him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
When I say I ran here!!! Oh the Xmas Eve boxes for two grown ass men!!! The shite under the bed!!! Even wee Rayns cat carrier was under there!!!
heā€™s not normal is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sooo let me get this straight - he buys everything to put in the Christmas Eve box to open on Christmas Eve? So thereā€™s no surprise to it? Why does it need to be in a box?

I canā€™t even concentrate on strictly because of him!
Ma lovelie, this was discussed in length last year. So aye. They buy the stuff, put it in the box and sit it under the tree fae the start of November. And open it oan Christmas Eve like 5 year olds. But unlike a young child, they know everything thatā€™s in it And so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelie, this was discussed in length last year. So aye. They buy the stuff, put it in the box and sit it under the tree fae the start of November. And open it oan Christmas Eve like 5 year olds. But unlike a young child, they know everything thatā€™s in it And so forth.
Sorry ma lovelie, itā€™s clearly a memory I had to block out!!! Itā€™s utterly strange behaviour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™ve had to come back for another look at this post as Iā€™m intrigued by these matches. How do you light them?
Fae fafteen ninety nine theyā€™d want to light themselves ma lovelie

and funny fae an eyetalian but red is ā€œnoā€Marioā€™s colour

Pinched from Pinterest. šŸ’Æ

Have a look at his highlights, the stovies. He cooked spag bog in exactly the same way. Amazing.
An he deep fried some eggs dinnae be forgettin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can't bring myself to look at the child catchers tit haul. Donate those boxes to kids who need them you tit.
@Cagayu ma lovelie, start a new thread. šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How old is Marion again? Christmas eve boxes šŸ˜‚ dead. The funniest part is that in three weeks time he will be on a mad one trying to get Halloween content out!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.