Cleaning with Mario #45 The cooncil came in with a wrecking ball, smashed letterbox n awww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he’s misread it and thinks he’s gonna get moved and is secretly dead excited?? But how could you read that and think it means demolition? He’ll be crabbit when he realises he’s stuck there so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think he’s misread it and thinks he’s gonna get moved and is secretly dead excited?? But how could you read that and think it means demolition? He’ll be crabbit when he realises he’s stuck there so aye.
He’s DEFINITELY excited about the prospect of a move! As much as he bleats on about his safe space / building it from the grun’ up / it being a goldmine etc etc, he would do anything (other than actually SAVE MONEY) to go on a new build journey.

Think of all the premature tit he’d buy before he even got told if he was getting a 1 bed / 2 bed / garden etc. He’d have enough tat bought to fill a 5 bed house!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s prob been a letter detailing all the plans n he’s not been able to understand the big words 😜 it’s been all over the councils social media, website & in the papers. Bet he’s started his packing journey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So how long will it take for Marion to realise his error? Or will he make out that the council changed their minds after he ‘clicked his fingers’ because you do all realise maz is THEE front line worker, single handedly fought the pandemic and building the business known as police Scotland from the foundations up. DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well his fire doesn't heat up, its a screensaver too. The beige filter is very annoying, how long before he's on the beg for new sofas yet again.
He obviously doesn't like the ones he has if he has to filter them to look good

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry ma lovelies, it’s late for posting on this new thread but there’s always time…….. Just getting aw cosy!

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh ma lovelies, the journey Ah've missed whilst nursing a wean with a bespoke high temperature. Came on here and was clutching my beak at the boooutiful Photoshop images in the last thread.

Am here fur the demolition turned regeneration cooncil Christmas themed tat show. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I confidently predict a year of intermittent panicking about moving, before he realises all that's going to happen is a team of crackheads doing community service tidy up a bit, maybe throw a bit of paint on the outside, when he will manage to be naked and it becomes a beak/peen clutching highlight.
The answer to all this Mario, is save and buy your own place. Tonsalovehopethathelpsiloveyoualltothemoonandback

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On this fine new day of dawn, he’s managed to duck it up already 😠
He’s likely laid in his bed aw cosy clutching beak & wiping fake tears as he reminisces over nat, (Nat) the great friend he had fallen out with 🤨
He’s such a horrible little bastard 🍁 🍂

• Haha
Morning ma lovelies. So here’s me aw cosy on my boujee bespoke holiday and there is a new thread! Wish I could have taken ye all on my staycation jurney but the air was blue and one kid was carsick. But I’m living life as it should be lived and my best is good enough.
Is he trying to give Deek heart failure mentioning the pope? 😂😂😂
Anyhoo internet is tit here so I’ll be on a holiday comma most of this week. Can’t wait to see Marios Easter theme when I’m back ……… 😂😂😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marion saying he has the same attitude as Bianca del Rio…. I assume he means fake because she’s a drag act because he certainly doesn’t have her humour!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marion saying he has the same attitude as Bianca del Rio…. I assume he means fake because she’s a drag act because he certainly doesn’t have her humour!!!
I’m fuming Mags!! bleeping using Queen Bianca as an example! She would read you to filth Mario you little pond scum!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shut up talking drivel, Maz, and go and nurse your 3 cold sores 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.