Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is he out in a big padded coat? I was out in a hoody earlier and I was sweating!

Also, can anyone guess the pavement?
I came running here where l saw his padded coat 😂
It's friggin 20 degrees right now in the North East, and all my windows are still open.

That padded coat needs straps on, because he really is tapped in the heed! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't shopping what he does every weekend. But this weekend he's not going to be fed up, while doing the exact same thing. It's making my head hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn't shopping what he does every weekend. But this weekend he's not going to be fed up, while doing the exact same thing. It's making my head hurt.
Hes such an auld woman. Ma Maw loved a wee look round the shops on a Saturday. It’s my idea of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hes such an auld woman. Ma Maw loved a wee look round the shops on a Saturday. It’s my idea of hell.
😂😭 I picked a new pair of specs in twenty seconds yesterday, chap was appalled, try more on! Me: nope, they'll do. There's also the small matter of covid. I wish he'd catch it, not so as he was really ill, just so he could really moan. Tbh if I got it I'd set up a thread on here for me to moan. 😂

I bet he stinks by the time he gets to work 🤮🤮
Yes, he stinks of that expensive begged scent *becky-rat Roger*

I bet he stinks by the time he gets to work 🤮🤮
Yes, he stinks of that expensive begged scent *becky-rat Roger*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why's he oot wearing a bleeping ankle length quilt? 😑 😂 It's lovely here, sunny with a nice breezeze and I'm out wearing a light cardi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s pissing boiling wtf is this idiot doing! I swear he gives me the rage everyday. Piss of maz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maazda, do me a favour and link everything you buy or at least post the cost, I've got a busy weekend in my real life but need to keep the spending log updated!
…..having a nice day of shopping and just simply living …..
What the actual duck 🤣🤣🤣
I’m dead at that dumb ass “simpleton” 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
…..having a nice day of shopping and just simply living …..
What the actual duck 🤣🤣🤣
I’m dead at that dumb ass “simpleton” 😝
It just shows how empty his life is, to him the only way to feel alive is to shop!
It really shows that without buying crap he doesn't need to 'impress people he doesn't know with money he doesn't' have he is miserable!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not often I have anything positive to say about Mrs Hinch, but it’s made me laugh that she got rid of the tacky orange leaves from her wreath that she’s had for 4 years for something a bit more sophisticated (I use the term loosely) and Marion just bought the tacky orange leaves 😂 maybe this shows he doesn’t follow trends? Or as usual he’s just about 4 years too late 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not often I have anything positive to say about Mrs Hinch, but it’s made me laugh that she got rid of the tacky orange leaves from her wreath that she’s had for 4 years for something a bit more sophisticated (I use the term loosely) and Marion just bought the tacky orange leaves 😂 maybe this shows he doesn’t follow trends? Or as usual he’s just about 4 years too late 🤦🏼‍♀️
Haha I said something similar, I'll await the sly passive aggressive comments from him down the line 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.