Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I have seen them live and in action on his stories back in the day 😂😂 My ears are still bleeding 🙉🙉 Always used to crack me up that Derek was just on his phone pretending it wasn't happening 🤣🤣
Yeah, background deek is the best thing about that highlight 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my lovely did you not know oor Mazda is an absolute singing sensation in his own right 😳😳😂😭😭😭 please go look at his hi lights the affirmation word being “my singing” and prepare to swerve right oot yer laine and crash into the central reservation at his “slut” song choice 🤢😂😂😳😭 I am traumatised 😂😂😂
OMG I’ve just watched them. I have tears streaming down my face and clutching my beak and my hoosecoat. He couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket!!! And Deek just sitting in bed scrolling through his phone while Maz is almost orgasmic at his own singing “ability”. Best laugh I’ve had in ages 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m actually affronted for him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG I’ve just watched them. I have tears streaming down my face and clutching my beak and my hoosecoat. He couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket!!! And Deek just sitting in bed scrolling through his phone while Maz is almost orgasmic at his own singing “ability”. Best laugh I’ve had in ages 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m actually affronted for him!
A440F196-0213-41FA-8D82-0C168CEE57FB.jpeg

I just had to go and watch them too, the state of the armpits on that t-shirt... absolutely bogging!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I wonder why he suddenly stopped singing?!. Obviously got fed up waiting to be spotted 😂

Aww poor baby's tired after only doing a few hours.... The fanny!
I like his mug in the bespoke shape of a red pepper

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just caught up on our Mazzle.

Since when has he been into jewellery and wearing bracelets?! Such a bullshitter and in it for the freebies. Guaranteed those rings will never be seen again.

#FreeDerek

• Haha
I wonder why he suddenly stopped singing?!. Obviously got fed up waiting to be spotted 😂

Aww poor baby's tired after only doing a few hours.... The fanny!
What man his age uses the fkin word “cuppa” 🙄🙈 was that after he’d put on his flanalette nightie, housecoat and slippers ffffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies, I thought I spotted Mario in the wild today, but alas, it wasn’t to be. I was at Glasgow central and was fully convinced it was oor M. Turns out it was a literal OAP - a wee 80 odd year auld wifey in a puffer jacket 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Listen ma lovelies don’t be slagging off his singing! He’s doing his boujee best just practicing away…because practice makes ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma lovelies, I thought I spotted Mario in the wild today, but alas, it wasn’t to be. I was at Glasgow central and was fully convinced it was oor M. Turns out it was a literal OAP - a wee 80 odd year auld wifey in a puffer jacket 😭
Al am posting the day.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hola ma lovelies 🥔

A hope youse aw huv the best Friday and thanks fur paving the path for ma generation!

A hope youse aw huv the best weekend! Al be chanting youse aw oan fae the rooftops in Beruit!

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The singing highlight is hilarious 😂😂😂. Sang himself some new eyebrows and teeth by the looks of things….this must have been whilst he was becoming a star.

If he ever went on X factor he’d definitely be one of the sob story punters…

5995480A-FD1B-4FE3-8973-186D87464CD0.jpeg

272A2A1E-088B-4B56-A631-C3F020B440A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Can I just say..it’s roasting in Glasgow today! Absolutely melting! Washings out galore and he’s in a thick long padded jacket ✋🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.