Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He accepts the biggest amount of shite gifted to him. And him saying he had a ring with his name on it has ended me ma lovelies ⚰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I tapped through the 340 dots πŸ˜‚
It was the irony of him saying you should live your life to the fullest whilst sat in his studio flat surrounded by plastic leafs. Honestly he needs to come out and tell us he’s a parody account because I can’t faddom it out otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It was the irony of him saying you should live your life to the fullest whilst sat in his studio flat surrounded by plastic leafs. Honestly he needs to come out and tell us he’s a parody account because I can’t faddom it out otherwise.
He is delusional. If he wasn’t such a nasty little rat I could almost feel sorry for how pathetic he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sniggering in public. #classy
Love you bastard trolls. πŸ€‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm mortified again at this prick, he had a ring with his name on it and a sovereign ring in the 90s because it was the fashion 🀣 Yeah it was the fashion if you were a scummy wee ned. He says he only wore them coz they were 'in at the time' so he was even being influenced back then before it was officially a thing 🀣 And the walking contradictions continue..."A don't wear or like jewellery, apart from ma 2 engagement rings and ma watch and youse aw no A love a bracelet" Speak properly ffs! He says A instead of I all the time, I'm not posh but I can string a sentence πŸ™„ What a CockWomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think you’ll find everyone calls her an artist hen? Because she is a bleeping artist! Mug.

3F20D2A9-057C-4346-B9F8-12A0BFC898D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I ✨believe✨ we will never see those rings again ma lovelies.

He will literally accept any old shite as long as it's free. Greedy wee grub!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Glad he included a boujee pic of him wearing said costume jewellery because without that I’d had never known where to put them.

Oh and I thought he had a Cartier bangle? Surely if you’ve got a 6.5k piece of jewellery you’d wear it often.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.