Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Mario rage changes day but today it’s mostly coming from the cat bed assault course in the postage stamp, high footfall hallway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My Mario rage is the fact I’m unable to reply to his stories and tell him what a bleeping imbecile he is 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he have his name in wooden letters above the mirror in his bedroom ?!! 😂😂🙈 is that in case he forgets or is he in the league of Prince and Will I Am 😂😂🙈🙄 Mario 💅🏻 champion of small businesses and seasonal events 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario doesn’t know what a full stop is, pass it on.

He churns this rant about the toxic app that is Instagram every few days. Yet, he still remains addicted to it. He loves to tell us how he does it all himself and doesn’t have a team. Of course you don’t have a team 🤣 what exactly would they do? Derek looks after your inbox/outbox/smashed in letter box.
We know you would kill to be successful on Instagram and make money, be invited to the events, get all the freebies and didn’t need to work 3 hours per week polishing truncheons. So stop pretending you have a choice and choose not to be an Instagram success.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why would you have a keyring full of charms from a packet of wax melts? Why? WHY???? I need a Gin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So ma lovelies I have found myself transported back tonight to Marion’s Skincare 2018 highlight 🤣
If anyone needs more of a laugh at him than usual go and hear how he pronounces hyaluronic acid and eczema 🤣 He also has a lovely eye cream in the scent cucumber. All products are suitable for super super sensitive skin and dry but oily but dry skin 🤣

p s wheres the cushion of you and Deek now?
Christ, the shonks on that..it's like a ski slope 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you have a keyring full of charms from a packet of wax melts? Why? WHY???? I need a Gin.
You mean you don’t put your Dr Pepper ring pulls on a Pandora charum bracelet? Smell the wealth ma lovely!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those charms will be off that keyring quicker than they went on l bet.
Cheap tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We can't wait 🙄
The Thomson Home just shared her box. Pumpkin Spice & Be Delicious wax melts (but they'll be heading for the bin as Mario HATES a seasonal scent, unless he needs content), a smaller burner, the ridiculous hand sanitiser (I refer back to my old comments on perfumed hand sanitiser and perfume on hands - taints things!). Then we have the bottles of the perfume fakes. I don't know why, but they are making me slightly irrationally angry...you want the perfume buy the actual perfume! And while I am extremely anti-MLM and think they are complete scams, FM sell the same rip offs cheaper than her's! I don't understand, while wanting to pretend she is more top end with those ridiculous charms (and that reminds me, the charm holder keyring have appeared in the boxes 🙄 - are people really saving bits of tat off packaging? Suppose they probably are after overpaying for wax melts) whilst selling perfume dooooops. That just makes me think of the carboot sales and those markets that were full of fakes in the 90s.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone reported the duplicate perfumes on his insta?. I'm going to as soon as he posts them again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You mean you don’t put your Dr Pepper ring pulls on a Pandora charum bracelet? Smell the wealth ma lovely!
Ah tit. I put actual Pandora charums on mine. *Clutches hoosecoat laughing and wipes tear from eye* I can't believe how silly I am, why do these things happen to me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't understand perfume dupes. I'm not rich so no wealth to smell here ma lovelies. But I've never smelled a dupe that actually comes close to the original. I have pals who spend a fortune on them, why not save your money and treat yourself to a bottle of the real thing? Yeah, it's more expensive but it's false economy buying the fake because you'll need to spray more to make up for the lack of longevity.

Hark at me, swerving oot ma lane, sorry ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve had a few wines tonight because it’s been a tough day, and all I’ve got to say is duck off Mario ya odd prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mario doesn’t know what a full stop is, pass it on.

He churns this rant about the toxic app that is Instagram every few days. Yet, he still remains addicted to it. He loves to tell us how he does it all himself and doesn’t have a team. Of course you don’t have a team 🤣 what exactly would they do? Derek looks after your inbox/outbox/smashed in letter box.
We know you would kill to be successful on Instagram and make money, be invited to the events, get all the freebies and didn’t need to work 3 hours per week polishing truncheons. So stop pretending you have a choice and choose not to be an Instagram success.
Polishing truncheons...⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.