Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishmammy

What does he mean we
Spent an incredible about of money without any help?! Is he having a laugh? The amount of gifted shite! Got more help than most people. He honestly doesn’t hear himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MaidMarion

All you lovely tattle folks that have made these memes today, thank you so much, what a start to the week, they're bloody brilliant, talented tattle friends you're all hilarious, I actually love being part of this thread, tattie hearts to youse awe, mwah mwah tons a love on this dayn of dawn 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Ahaha omg, I am BAWLING.

I don't know what my favourite part is -

The white silky shitty pumpkins
The awful music choice
The fuck knows wreath
The underwhelming-Ness of it all
The fact he spent over 200 quid

He's 100 per cent a parody and I'm here for it.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
My theory is that he’s taken poor “H” to the Dakota and whined about brands no texting his second phone to see if they can come round wae the lassies. And no getting him presents. And then dropped hints about his favrit aftershave.

Then she’s had to go down the road and order it, and then send it up😂.

Enjoy your pity perfume maz x
Pity perfume, call the police, there's been a murder. 😂

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Why can’t he learn the word “logo”? The way he says “Hannah’s branding” 489493 times instead of saying “Avamay logo” is mind boggling 🤯

• Haha
PicsPlay_1631561717170.jpg

fuck. Fac e is enough to give you nightmares alone! Guess that explains the hair loss. The cheap, peroxide blonde made his hair and his brain go rotters!

Of course you do! a grown man wearing Arianna Grande perfume aimed at teenage girls is ridiculous. How the fuck does Derek ever get hard for that cheap, smelling like a tarts handbag goblin
A5264D13-AFE4-4FC6-ACD7-648032741A9D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Dove88

I wore that on Saturday! 👍
It's abzalootley stunnin ma lovelie, but am surprised you've heard of it since it's a wee company called Lancome that makes it, but noo I've chanted thum on fae the rooftops am sure it'll be a new dayn of dawn for their wee bespoke business. Ma platform, ma rules hen.

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
I'm beginning to wonder if he thinks he's Simon Cowell ma lovelies
Oh my lovely did you not know oor Mazda is an absolute singing sensation in his own right 😳😳😂😭😭😭 please go look at his hi lights the affirmation word being “my singing” and prepare to swerve right oot yer laine and crash into the central reservation at his “slut” song choice 🤢😂😂😳😭 I am traumatised 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Babybail93

VIP Member
The perfume Hannah got him is fucking rotten, despite the expense.

Ahm just in from a day and night with ma Mum. We went for drinks, dinner and to the theatre. Im so full of love for everyone other than Mario and his empty life.

Love youse aw especially @Babybail93 ❤
Aw we awe love you too babes! Glad you had a lovely day with your Mam. I’m taking mine to the Trafford Centre the morrow. Gonna try and get her some £5 hooker shoes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

maeve87

I stayed in a council flat and worked full time, you still pay full rent (mine was £410 p/m) it's just cheaper than private letting and the tenancy is more secure, so I don't see anything wrong with people who work full time renting from the council...that said, i have never been able to get my head around him spending sooo much money on a flat that isn't his/theirs, it's pure lunacy. By all means make it nice enough to live in but he is ridiculous:LOL:

• Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
God, he’s actually such a joker. He MUST have known his area / block was ripe for redevelopment, without even needing a formal letter from the council! If not, he’s got even less brains than we originally thought.

It’s staggering how much money he spends on utter rubbish / excessive stuff he doesn’t need when that could easily be put aside for a house deposit. Not to mention all the potential money making he could have had via insta that he was too stupid to take advantage of.

Also, they will be bottom of the list for any sort of priority housing. Front and back garden etc will be prioritised for people with children etc. They’ll be allocated a like for like. He’s delusional and it’s mortifying to witness 😬

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Lovelies! Not sure if yous will have heard of the movie Misery because it’s a bespoke made to order film by a very small business called Stephen King however it’s very fitting because I refuse to believe Derek shacked up with this lunatic willingly, he was obviously kidnapped against his will and so forth. Babygurl Ryan was also abducted but at least her and Deek have each other until they manage to escape one day while mario is doing one of his 40 minute shifts
Oh the bit where she batters his ankle with a sledgehammer 😵 That’s what Deek would get for using a squirt of his Jo Malone and making him crabbit.com!!!!! 😂 feck sake

• Haha
  • Heart