Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion:

The demolition jurnee begins: Mario dreams of shoving pumpkins through his new front backdoor

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I swear we get the same rant every two days!!! “I don’t suffer from mental health” - because you have three brain cells ya fucking idiot!

And he feels good today - he’s the same age as me and I feel good most days, other than a Sunday when I’m suffering the effects of two nights on them *points* lethal drinks!!

Anyways ma lovelies, three mare working days then ahv treatit maself to 9 days aff work!!

I used to have a second job working on the bar in Cube on a Monday & Tuesday night. The gays these days don’t know what they are missing. A wee night at Bennets would scar them for life!!!
I used to work in Bennetts and can confirm the gays now would not be able to handle it 😂😂

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Used to be in the cleaning influencer thread but not seen an actual thread for her. She's a bit 💤 these days tbh now she's back with the kids dad. I unfollwed her when she worked an afternoon at her kids school and said she was exhausted. I was overly sensitive as I'd just done a 15 hour day on birth suite with low staff so it pissed me off lols
I pure forgot aboot her hen she seems to have gone on a teef journey since last I looked but thankfully she’s cured me depression with her three tips and wiggly hips

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
It's abzalootley stunnin ma lovelie, but am surprised you've heard of it since it's a wee company called Lancome that makes it, but noo I've chanted thum on fae the rooftops am sure it'll be a new dayn of dawn for their wee bespoke business. Ma platform, ma rules hen.
🤣
Not one I've used before as it was a gift off my niece. I'm usually an Angel, Coco, Coco Noir or Flower Bomb wearer

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
Because they're all sad bastards like you Maz....That's unless you've just posted another 'what never happened' 🙄
He’s so shite at lying also 🤥🙄
Not one sane person would add that bollocks, the cunt is proper full of self importance, he’s as important as shite 💩

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Not often I have anything positive to say about Mrs Hinch, but it’s made me laugh that she got rid of the tacky orange leaves from her wreath that she’s had for 4 years for something a bit more sophisticated (I use the term loosely) and Marion just bought the tacky orange leaves 😂 maybe this shows he doesn’t follow trends? Or as usual he’s just about 4 years too late 🤦🏼‍♀️
Haha I said something similar, I'll await the sly passive aggressive comments from him down the line 😉

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
How do small businesses send something without you knowing? How do they get your address??
He said he bought some stuff from them last year, although the way he overshares his life I am fairly confident I know his address too.

• Haha