Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
YASSSSS!!

Went off to googleโ€ฆ..Annie had her legs amputated! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

One of the classic stand out lines for me was her husband claiming the area was full of pee dos, dirty men cause once they leave the jail they get sent to Ayrshire so they do.

The scheme was cult viewing and I have just found is available on YouTube. My COZY night sorted! Just need to get 54 wax melts on xxx

I know itโ€™s been said so many times but why does he kid on that all these small businesses surprise him and they have not previously asked for his address? Are we meant to believe they just write โ€˜cleaning with mario @ the demolition site paisleyโ€™ on the package and it arrives like magic?
Omg Ive just had a nosey! I think that will be my viewing for the next few nights!

ETA Stuff tonight im going to watch it now

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Omg I didnโ€™t read it properly and assumed she bought it herself. Ewww if Mario regifted it to her, bet itโ€™s all sweaty and stinking ๐Ÿคฎ
That was my first concern...I'm hoping he bought a new one! Either that or he didn't wear the original much and realised how bad it was before working out what to do with it!

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Thatโ€™s what us normal gays would do ma lovelie. ๐Ÿฅ” Not been to CC Blooms in years!! Remember it before it got its make over? Was a hovel but a bloody great night out!

A love the theatre so much but Beauty and The Beast is a step too far for me. Suppose Les Mis or Phantom of the Opera would be lost on someone that has 3 brain cells.
OMG CC Blooms. That has brought a few memories flooding back (the ones I CAN remember lol)! Love Les Mis. And Phantom.

So good morning my lovelies. On this day of dawn riddle me this - why does he need to show off the hobbit hole every fecking morning and what is โ€œyour mind and sprinklesโ€? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Except in Marinoโ€™s case it is Paisley wanker!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
Don't judge me but I:
Got home
Ate takeaway pizza
Showered
Pjs on
Light throw (very light) over me
Watching reality TV cos brain is fried
Only because I'm severely hungover and had to get up for work at 6.30am this morn for a 12 hour shift and thought I may die at several times over the day ๐Ÿคฃ on a normal Friday eve id be out after work for a few drinks (got a long awaited promotion yesterday so went way outta my lane last night ๐Ÿ™„)
Congratulations! Great to hear some lovely news! Thatโ€™s the way to celebrate a promotion x

• Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
You can buy lanyards on amazon, unless his and deeks are for genuine disabilities?

Howling at these comments today, strapping myself in for the big flitting ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I just wouldnโ€™t be surprised by anything he does. He obviously classes himself as having some kind of disability by wearing a lanyard ๐Ÿ™ˆ Im swerving back into ma Laine now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Ah shit. I put actual Pandora charums on mine. *Clutches hoosecoat laughing and wipes tear from eye* I can't believe how silly I am, why do these things happen to me?!
OMG me too!!!! Now I know where Iโ€™m going wrong. Chanting you on fae the rooftops @Poptart for putting me straight

• Haha

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Iconic!
I loved the scheme and do wonder where Marvin is now and bullet? Actually I think about them all.

10/10 ma lovelie
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I have it on good authority that many cast members of the scheme frequented the many boujie cash for gold shops in the Greater Kilmarnock area, mostly peddling utter shite. So aye.

• Haha