Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Ahhhh those Ava May charm keychains are so fucking tacky!! She’s bulk buying those charms direct from China and there’s mugs like him collecting them on a keychain like they’re Pandora charms 🥲
Those AM charms are giving me the rage. I’m sure they are just a cheap rework of the shit wine charms you stick around your wine glass 😒😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So ma lovelies I have found myself transported back tonight to Marion’s Skincare 2018 highlight 🤣
If anyone needs more of a laugh at him than usual go and hear how he pronounces hyaluronic acid and eczema 🤣 He also has a lovely eye cream in the scent cucumber. All products are suitable for super super sensitive skin and dry but oily but dry skin 🤣

p s wheres the cushion of you and Deek now?
Christ, the shonks on that..it's like a ski slope 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Don't judge me but I:
Got home
Ate takeaway pizza
Showered
Pjs on
Light throw (very light) over me
Watching reality TV cos brain is fried
Only because I'm severely hungover and had to get up for work at 6.30am this morn for a 12 hour shift and thought I may die at several times over the day 🤣 on a normal Friday eve id be out after work for a few drinks (got a long awaited promotion yesterday so went way outta my lane last night 🙄)
That's a valid reason. And congrats on your promotion 👍 He hasn't got one

• Heart

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
How do you decide it’s cold when you’ve one slice left, the stupid cunts obviously not eating quick enough!!🍕

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I think her hubby is called derek so assuming that’s who she’s referring too…he may have approached heed the baw for gift advice 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ahhh! That makes it make more sense as I didn't understand why Derek would be asking Mario's advice, but a different Derek...! They just all have terrible taste and a penchant for plastic polyester!

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Right if you think Mazda is bad please go look at CherryTree homes Insta page 😂🙈 I am usually all over their decor especially at Xmas but I can’t believe I am seeing those plastic leaves draped around their feature ceiling 😳😂😂😂 pray to Jesus Mary and the wee donkey that we don’t get a ceiling decoration journeeeee if he sees it 😂😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Aye if cosy meant, every where cluttered with shite!
And with a crack den directly underneath 😂😂😂😂

Happy Sunday ma lovelies!!! I'm also just catching up due to having too actually having to work more than 3 hours a week in my bespoke job! I've settled doon and got aw cosy with some criss and joos and treatit masel to watching the tour of the bedsit!

Its the easy peelers in the lantern for me 🤣😂
Fuck me , I thought he'd trapped Orville the duck in it ..I need new glasses

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
If he found out about his demolition 5 weeks ago and spending like he has been, I reckon it’s to try and make him feel better about it.
The stupid neep should have paid more attention on here, we knew about it ages ago 😆
The money this little twat has wasted over the years, he could have bought part shares in Buckingham palace...😅😅

• Haha

DebEdg

Oh good.. million dot story!! He stressed me out with how much tat he buys!!
he’s defo on a chrome journey isn’t he??
Now he’s loving pumpkin spice… im
Sure The last time I watched he was banging in about hating that scent
I think you’ll find it was the taste “pumpkin” “spice” ma lovelie and no the fragrance, he LOVES the fragrance “pumpkin” “spice” but Mario doesnae do seasonal scents 🥔❤

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
He’s having such a tough time, is she talking about the same mario as us, WTAF is she talking about, what tough time, is something going on we don’t know about??? Do fuck off my love!! Fucking prick he is, oh my hobbit hole may be getting knocked down, everyone feel sorry for me, even though I’ve known about it for ages, he does know that there are bigger problems in the world right now, surely 😤🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I missed his stories about the perfume 😔 Maybe she’s got an empty bottle and filled it with her doop fragrance ? They are doing knock off perfume now 🧐

• Haha