Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Why can’t he learn the word “logo”? The way he says “Hannah’s branding” 489493 times instead of saying “Avamay logo” is mind boggling 🤯
He can't pronounce logo. Loogoo, log-oo. Fond memories of that bint with the plastic clip on teef saying r chive instead of archive. Who was that @Cagayu my lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SuzyE

VIP Member
There's that many making wax melts, room fragrances etc... now, so his mate Hannah won't last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Why the fuck doesn’t Mad Maz go for a haircut with Deek when he goes? Fair enough, Deer’s fade (is that what it’s called?) is maybe a bit young for him but he looks about 14 so it’s fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why does Mad Maz do a bespoke hack job himself ffs?! 🤯
Because he's a twat, and sooner spend his haircut money on shite 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Is Johnstone not very nice? Ive been to Linwood a few times. Bit of useless information for you there.

He's hinting for a Gofundme isnt he?

I've 'tried my best' all my life and it's got me fucking nowhere. Fuck off you Instacunts. I hate you.
Johnstone is a bit of a shithole ma lovelie. Elderslie that’s next to it is nice though.

• Haha

Giselle

Chatty Member
Oh god there’s another 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had some time on my hands so I swerved oot ma lane and took a look at some of his commenters. I can stereotype every one I could view 😂 however this account is the blandest most boring content I have ever seen. All for the gram. How fucking sad.
That headboard actually gives me the creeps … it’s like some big padded wall 😳

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
The way he has his blinds half up is irritating, is it me? I have mine down, and the slats angled open or closed etc. He still has them the way he had his other blinds. Pffffft
Also, how much were we up to on the tat buying. Needs putting here. I'd do it but I'm dead, posting from beyond the grave.
I do it like you. And every week l just close them both ways and run a feather duster over rather than use that thing he's got. His must be manky 🤣

• Haha

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Five different ways of “scenting” the air with chemical shite on his two buckling console tables alone. Three candies, a wax burner and a reed diffuser. How many do we think are on display in his boujie pad in total?

• Haha
  • Sick