Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s so unbelievably thick if he didn’t know those flats would get demolished. It’s also a council flat, it was never his own and he could have lost it at anytime. If he didn’t buy so much shite and tat then he wouldn’t need to worry as he would be in a secure position to afford something else. Out today buying more autumn tat, he’s clueless :D
I just think he’s ‘special’...... !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
I loved how the 'straight" nightclubs had gay nights. They were the best. Cube was Monday and tunnel was Wednesday. Do you remember when polo launched their rival wednesday night?
Coasting oot ma lane here to say that Monday was also trade night (if that still happens?). If you rocked up with a payslip from another bar/club then you got in for free. I didn't work in hospitality but lots of my pals did and had plenty of pay slips going spare 🤣 Smell the wealth of getting free entry to Cube. Still, contributed to my chips and cheese on the way home 👍

• Haha

Vancey

Chatty Member
He's really abusing the beige filter at the moment. His recent grid posts look like a different room compared to prison block C that we are used tae!

Both look shite though Maz so please try harder!
And it makes it like quite cosy, still shit filled though. Imagine what it looks like in real life💩

• Haha

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
7years anniversary…
Poor Deek, he may have gotten parole by now but he’s chosen to be “baked!!!!!!! 🤣🤣

#FreeDeekAndRayn

• Haha

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
How did he not know? I live on the other side of the country and knew they would want to demolish that shit hole 😂😂
Actually screaming 🤣🤣
Been oot living ma best life this weekend and wondered why there's nearly 20 pages of updates to read through. Now I know why. So aye and aye and I better get a move on catching up.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Please explain to me why he has a dyson hair dryer and straighteners when he has one blade of elephant baby hair on his head 🤣 💎 View attachment 764257
What on earth has he got three dozen of. Second shelf up from the ground. Derek hun, when you get home first, chuck them all in the bin. What a waste.

I used to work in Bennetts and can confirm the gays now would not be able to handle it 😂😂
Hello ma lovelie *waves like mario* how was your wedding? 😘

I used to work in Bennetts and can confirm the gays now would not be able to handle it 😂😂
Hello ma lovelie *waves like mario* how was your wedding? 😘

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I have been forced by Mario to consider the seasons. I agree that January is a long old month, and some cheering up is in order. Rather than decorate my house for Easter or whatever he will do, I have booked a holiday. Living life as it should be etc. I can do this cos I don't waste money, I don't buy stuff to fill a hole in my life, and most importantly, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about my home.
Hope that helps, I love you all to the moon and back.
Where are you off to ma lovely? We always go to Mexico (smell the wealth 😂) in January for a bit of winter sun. I’d love to see what absolute stapuuuls Mario takes as carry on luggage 😂

• Haha

sammien89

Think oor maz has a mega bitchfit when he’s just bleached the toilet and wee deek goes in and leaves IBS skids bet that hoose is up in the air

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
How are accounts like 20k followers getting invited to bar launches every weeks, and to St James’ Quarter in edinburgh yet Marion is getting invited to fuck all? I mean, I know the answer and this is why he’s so angry all the time. But LOL!
I honestly think even if he was invited, there's no way he'd go. He would shit a brick at the thought of it

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Is it just me or does the mug look like it says warum? 🤣
So bespoke! ✨
View attachment 763289
I read it as watum cozzy.

So ma lovelies I have found myself transported back tonight to Marion’s Skincare 2018 highlight 🤣
If anyone needs more of a laugh at him than usual go and hear how he pronounces hyaluronic acid and eczema 🤣 He also has a lovely eye cream in the scent cucumber. All products are suitable for super super sensitive skin and dry but oily but dry skin 🤣

p s wheres the cushion of you and Deek now?
Paisley tip. It had too much criss n joos spilt on it

• Haha