Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Hes such an auld woman. Ma Maw loved a wee look round the shops on a Saturday. It’s my idea of hell.
😂😭 I picked a new pair of specs in twenty seconds yesterday, chap was appalled, try more on! Me: nope, they'll do. There's also the small matter of covid. I wish he'd catch it, not so as he was really ill, just so he could really moan. Tbh if I got it I'd set up a thread on here for me to moan. 😂

I bet he stinks by the time he gets to work 🤮🤮
Yes, he stinks of that expensive begged scent *becky-rat Roger*

I bet he stinks by the time he gets to work 🤮🤮
Yes, he stinks of that expensive begged scent *becky-rat Roger*

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Finally he has karma on His arse
If he has any sense at all they will start saving now and when they move apply for the right to buy to get on the property ladder. But this is Marion who would rather buy a wax melt than a home!!!
Sorry to swerve out of my lane but new tenants don't have the right to buy anymore my lovelie

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
As you go intae Paisley from Johnstone on train where Feegie is on the left - are they not building a shit load of council houses opposite there on the other side of the line? Bet he will land in one of them the jammy git.

• Wow
  • Sad

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Neither, they are both overflowing with complete shite!

That doesn’t even make sense. Surely the correct response would be, Ryan has been trained well and doesn’t touch all the tatt I have displayed around the studio. OR the reality, she’s locked in the hall when we aren’t in so wouldn’t be able to wreck it.
Lol I am convinced he meant “she knows the script” but that wasn’t boujee enough 😂😂

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
What a glorious day fur us awwe 🤣😁 Karma has finally booted him right in the baws. He knew they were marked for demolition years ago, everyone did, unless sneaky Deek has been hiding the cooncil letters fae oor mazda 🤣 "built fae the groon up" "walking into a goldmine" phrases mazda has said about the tat cave, I really don't know why he is banging on about what he's spent and how he made it look, it's just wallpaper and carpet, and the carpet and lino were free I think? When people move house that's what happens, no great loss. The only thing he's done is the media wall and put fablon on the kitchen worktop, there's not great expensive renovations, you take your furniture with you mazda hen 🙄 So the loss is only the recent media wall, but he knew fine well if he asked the council permission, like you're supposed to in a council flat, they would have told him not to put it in as no point as flats getting demolished, so no sympathy here bawbag, you take you're gifted furniture and wax melts to your new place, no big loss, ya fanny.
This 100%

• Heart

Giselle

Chatty Member
Does the view from his window look like it has over grown grass and rubbish?!.
It seemed like he couldn't pan the camera away quick enough after lifting the blind🤣
Aye hen … it’s a pure bespoke wee area he stays in 😃. Built it from the grun up so he did and is always chantin oan the roof taps 🤣😂

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, I thought I spotted Mario in the wild today, but alas, it wasn’t to be. I was at Glasgow central and was fully convinced it was oor M. Turns out it was a literal OAP - a wee 80 odd year auld wifey in a puffer jacket 😭
Al am posting the day.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He has bespoke IBS ma lovely! If that doesn’t get him a groond floor with multiple entry points I’m afraid he may hobble Derek to get one in desperation
Hes got one of those exempt lanyards, so wouldn't put anything past this big nosed scrote...

He is so entitled it’s disgusting. He thinks the world owes him something, when he contributes nothing to society
Come on, he's a boujee helmet polisher....

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Omg I didn’t read it properly and assumed she bought it herself. Ewww if Mario regifted it to her, bet it’s all sweaty and stinking 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Pabsy

I don’t know if it’s been picked up on. But….was it just me or was his wee salad fingers shaking throughout that video? Either the excitement of all his tat or the poor soul needs a butty. I get shakey when I’m hungry mazza xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

DebEdg

How I'd describe Mario's home.
Uncomfortable looking, and too tidy that I'd be on edge to hold a coffee cup incase l spilt it 😳
I'm house proud, but his is too OTT with tidiness 👎
He gives me Hyacinth Bucket vibes

• Haha
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
Why is everyone in the comments on his post blowing smoke up his arse, no one has said take this as an opportunity to save like mad for 2 years to buy your own home. Madness!!
Shhh. He doesn’t listen to reason!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Hannah wax could gift him a grand

• Haha