Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
They

They won’t be new tenants, they’re in council property already. Not sure how it works in Scotland though
Seems to have been totally ended. But replaced by various help to buy schemes. That could work for m&d, well if mario stopped buying stuff. He 💯 needs an intervention.

Reactions: 14

SuzyE

VIP Member
They’ll be from that wild weekend he’s had. 2 days out on the bounce. He must be exhausted!
I'm no medical expert, but l worked with a girl who used to get them terrible. She was always stressed with her kid that had ADHD, and had a low immune system so had to have vitamin B injections.

I wonder if the reality of him over spending and being evicted is kicking in 👀

Cagayu

VIP Member
How do small businesses send something without you knowing? How do they get your address??
I think his is Marion for he’s forgotten how many people he’s given his address to.
Unless you can just write
Prince of paisley tat cave

and then it turns up at His gaff.

• Haha

Instainsta

Chatty Member
He is so rude. He could have said to them in a DM just let me know if you are sending me anything not bang on about it over stories. If I was them I wouldn’t send him a anything again

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
He’ll deffo be rehoused, but as it’s only Derek listed, they’ll be given a one bed flat I think. Probably a maisonette style - most likely a new build so he’ll still get the thrill of doing that “fae the grun up!” 🤨

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Also while we're here whys he saying he's been in his bedshit for 8 years. It's actually six. Cos last year there was a post saying its been five years.

Ps his skort last year was punk fluffy teenage girls bedroom rug style.
He forgets his own lies

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
I get coldsores I have since I was a kid, they really are the work of the devil, but three at once that’ll be the stress of the impending demolition, like someone said he can’t cope with every day stresses, remember when the sky box packed up and he whined on about not wanting to deal with it so left it to deek to sort and had the cheek to come on stories with his smug little arse face saying how deek can cope with it because he was done, little fucking cretin he is 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow