Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna25

I hate when he tries to sound and speak posh it just makes him sounds like a right fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ilovecoffee21

Didnt just come home with the cardi did ya tho hen. Do you even know what all I came home with means? Get back in ya own lain pal

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤
Ma luvlie, wishing you all the best on this bespoke day of yours as you embark on yer new jurneeee and many happy days ahead so aye and so forth💎

(Have the most fantastic day my love ❤)

• Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
I don't understand perfume dupes. I'm not rich so no wealth to smell here ma lovelies. But I've never smelled a dupe that actually comes close to the original. I have pals who spend a fortune on them, why not save your money and treat yourself to a bottle of the real thing? Yeah, it's more expensive but it's false economy buying the fake because you'll need to spray more to make up for the lack of longevity.

Hark at me, swerving oot ma lane, sorry ma lovelies.
Exactly, they're shite!. The only one I've ever had was from a friend. It looked like the real thing right down to the box, but it was horrible.
It went straight in the charity bag.

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
i personally would have emptied the packet into the pot but my talents aren’t wasted in not being an interior designer

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Two of my family members had their council house in Johnstone demolished not that long ago, they were moved into a new build however they have a family and were in a three bedroom house already. I assume, but not certain, that as he’s in a one bedroom flat he will be relocated into something similar, new build or not will depend on what’s available. I do think however that they will not be considered a priority case.
That makes me feel better, so l hope that's the case 🤞🤞 This greedy arsehole deserves nothing!.

And Maz, if you come on for a nose. Derek could give you the elbow in the next 5 year's after coming to his senses 🤞

• Haha