Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badaboom

VIP Member
Hi ma lovelies, just catching up for the day on this Boujee bespoke cozy thread. In the meantime I’ve done a wee mock up of a snowy scene at his hoose, which looks just ever so slightly different to the one he has shared πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a fucking fanny, I was sweating my tits aff earlier the day and this wee fud is getting a fucking hard on over Christmas πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™„
❀πŸ₯”❀πŸ₯”
Vibe πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”❀

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Where are you off to ma lovely? We always go to Mexico (smell the wealth πŸ˜‚) in January for a bit of winter sun. I’d love to see what absolute stapuuuls Mario takes as carry on luggage πŸ˜‚
Well be going to Sri Lanka, maybe Vietnam, via dubai for a few days.
Ma lovelie Mario hasn't got a passport, no chance he's going anywhere. πŸ˜‚
But yeah, a bottle of flash. A bottle of loo cleaner. Twenty wax melts. πŸ˜‚ 😭

Oh god there’s another πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I had some time on my hands so I swerved oot ma lane and took a look at some of his commenters. I can stereotype every one I could view πŸ˜‚ however this account is the blandest most boring content I have ever seen. All for the gram. How fucking sad.
Filtered to look greige. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Just showed my mother the autumn reel and she said "bloody awful.... complete waste of money" πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜‚ I like to update her on him when I come to visit, share how much of a muppet he is! πŸ˜‚

Happy Sunday ma lovelies!!! I'm also just catching up due to having too actually having to work more than 3 hours a week in my bespoke job! I've settled doon and got aw cosy with some criss and joos and treatit masel to watching the tour of the bedsit!

Its the easy peelers in the lantern for me πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Fuck me.... πŸ‘€ are they actual tangerines? πŸ‘€ I've not noticed until now! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I've thought about this before, when a company sends him things and with a discount code for all of youse πŸ™„ I can't help but think the code isn't to share with his followers, the last post he says Autumn10 for a discount but the card says 10% off for returning customers, to me that says to him here is a freebie but you can have a discount next time, I don't think it's to share with his followers, I think he just assumes it's for everyone, and if you go on the company Instagram it says you actually get 20% off your first order. I've said it before but I'll say it again, Mazda hen you're a fanny.

Edited to fix spelling mistake, coz I am also a fanny 😬
Ive got so much second hand embarrassment for him. His inability to get anything right is just next level! So not only can he not string a sentence together, he also can’t read!

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Has anyone reported the duplicate perfumes on his insta?. I'm going to as soon as he posts them again

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He can't cope with everyday things, his head will fall off with the stress of a hoose move. Will he go with Pickfords, or man with a van. He's only moved from his mums to his auntie, to deek, that was with four black sacks. πŸ˜‚
That whole week to the run up of moving will have us entertained, because he won't be able to keep away from insta for support from his minions 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14