Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
If he found out about his demolition 5 weeks ago and spending like he has been, I reckon it’s to try and make him feel better about it.
The stupid neep should have paid more attention on here, we knew about it ages ago 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SuzyE

VIP Member
It's yes you imbecile, not Yasssssss!.
You're nearly 40 not 14 👊

Last edited:
  • Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
So ma lovelies I have found myself transported back tonight to Marion’s Skincare 2018 highlight 🤣
If anyone needs more of a laugh at him than usual go and hear how he pronounces hyaluronic acid and eczema 🤣 He also has a lovely eye cream in the scent cucumber. All products are suitable for super super sensitive skin and dry but oily but dry skin 🤣

p s wheres the cushion of you and Deek now?
It’s his pronunciation of luxurouioussssss for me 😭😭😭🙈 and how boujee ! He’s even got “seasonal” skin care 🙄🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
It was the irony of him saying you should live your life to the fullest whilst sat in his studio flat surrounded by plastic leafs. Honestly he needs to come out and tell us he’s a parody account because I can’t faddom it out otherwise.
Sniggering in public. #classy
Love you bastard trolls. 🤡💕💕💕

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
His inability to use the correct “there, their and they’re” makes my teeth itch. And to, too and two. Basic Marion. Basic!!
Oh and why do these so called influencers tell us our best is good enough. I spent yesterday on the sofa in a premenstrual huff, eating cheap supermarket own Frazzles and picking my cuticles. The kids got fishfingers for tea and the hubby got a flea in his ear for having THAT look in his eye at bedtime. It was far from good enough. 😂😂
Im willing to bet yon Marion has a permanent flea in his ear, there’s no fucking way Derek has hanky panky with the child snatcher 😂😭
As suspected, the cotton bud in the lug was a false story, it was the flea in the lug that was causing him upset because Derek didn’t want to shag him and rightly so!! I couldn’t go near him even if he were double bagged!!

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
I wondered this too. It makes me chuckle when I see the autumn mug though, as it looks awkward to hold and like it would be horrible to drink out off so it makes me happy he is having to use it to fit in with his vibe.

I still want to know where Hannah slept when she was staying too? Why does this still bother me 😂 I need to get right back in my own lane.
On the couch, no way Mazda would give up his bed 🙄 hostess with the mostess, not

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Them 5 different type of door handle give me the rage! Of all the money he has spunked on that shit hole, he can’t fork out £30 so they all match!
They're awful they would drive me mad everytime I looked at them! Just shows he knows nothing and it's all so he can wave a camera around for instagram

• Haha

Giselle

Chatty Member
Morning ma lovelies. I am abzolutely delighted to see a boujie new thread on this dayn of dawn. @Babybail93 has gone above and beyond wunce again and pulledit oot the bag. Highly recommend!

Now unto business... Why has he written "Ad Brand rep" in speech marks in the middle of his text? 🤣 Why not just add a tag at the top? Everything he does is so backwards 😂 Anyways that's awe I'm posting the day! Tattie hearts to youse awe 🥔

View attachment 757165
They are not going to be pleased with his cleaning tip which is a blatant lie - so if he’s lying aboot that I’m not gonna believe any of his sponge chat. He said that the blinds are easy to clean … naw they’re no, I have them too (smell the wealth ma lovelies) and it is fucking sore in the arms cleaning all the slats properly and his shite tip aboot just angling them and wiping over with sponge doesnae work as the slats overlap each other. Whit a wee fanny 🤡. Anyone gonna ask why the wreath isnae on the ootside of the door ? 🤣😂

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
How did he not know? I live on the other side of the country and knew they would want to demolish that shit hole 😂😂
Actually screaming 🤣🤣
If he'd come on here more, we have our own spies that could have told him in advance what the council were thinking of doing, but as usual, he's behind with the times again 😂

Now, here's the question I'd love to know?!.
We know that's Derek's flat with a single occupancy, so please tell me these two won't automatically get a house with a garden etc...

I'm away for a giggle now 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
Oh I have seen them live and in action on his stories back in the day 😂😂 My ears are still bleeding 🙉🙉 Always used to crack me up that Derek was just on his phone pretending it wasn't happening 🤣🤣
Yeah, background deek is the best thing about that highlight 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart