Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Found some scary movies for Marion’s autumn viewing 😂 we need more folks, he’s got 7 weeks to Halloween

View attachment 760325View attachment 760326View attachment 760327View attachment 760328View attachment 760329View attachment 760343
Clutching ma beak here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣sorry if I seem like an echo all night whilst I catch up, but these are genius 👏🏻 I can’t decide on a fav between 28 dots later and cris and joos 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It needs a few tins of beans seeing as it looks like a harvest festival display in a primary school 😭
Omg! 100% this 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Turmeric123

VIP Member
My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤
I was way outta ma Lane on a holiday amd trying to catch up but I hope you had the best bespoke boujee day ever (with no beige food 🤣)
Congratulations and 🥂to many happy years 🍾 🎉 🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Mario doesn’t know what a full stop is, pass it on.

He churns this rant about the toxic app that is Instagram every few days. Yet, he still remains addicted to it. He loves to tell us how he does it all himself and doesn’t have a team. Of course you don’t have a team 🤣 what exactly would they do? Derek looks after your inbox/outbox/smashed in letter box.
We know you would kill to be successful on Instagram and make money, be invited to the events, get all the freebies and didn’t need to work 3 hours per week polishing truncheons. So stop pretending you have a choice and choose not to be an Instagram success.
Polishing truncheons...⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Two things I'm waiting for.
1. To see them getting back into debt, because we can see it's happening.

2. Him panicking when he has to pack up all his trash to move out the hobbit hole 🤣

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Standing in his kitchen listening to a house playing music.
How sad is that, but that's what happens when you have no real friends, Maz.

Thank f**k l know how to cherish my friends ❤
‘I need a night out’
Behave Marion!!
He could maybe see what’s on at mecca after the lates and still make the last bus.

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
🤣 It's friggin horrible. I've put better in the charity bags.
And he needs to invest in some decent hangers 🤭
My dugs blanket is better than that ..

Serious question how come Deek never gets anything, bet the poor guy is walking about with his toes bursting out his 👟 with his wee pep & co PlayStation top I wish he would pipe up and put him right in his place
I wish he would throw him off the landing...👍👍

Oh ma lovelies if only Mario could knit. Him and Wee Derek could be pure comfy cosy aw winter mwah mwah 💎💎💎View attachment 769601
Pom Bear!!! We need your talents on this ..you know what to do😙😙😙

Last edited:
  • Haha

TooFarScone

VIP Member
I’m in shock 🙀… of all places for a jacket!!!!!!! Primark, imagine that, what a surprise, seriously, so glad he told us 🙈🙄🙄
£35 Utter barg 🤨…. Right, dead on Marion

You are an utter arsehole, everything is either cosy or super cosy, FFS go jump in a puddle you little toad 🙈
And is that the shitty cosy cardy he bought yesterday?

• Haha