Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question ma lovelies. Does he naw have any real lovelies to celebrate his birthday with? Why is it all other Beggy Mitchell’s from the gram at the pardeee?
I’m wondering if he’s possibly got Aspergers or another spectrum disorder ? Has it ever been brought up on here before ?

Reactions: 9
He's worked in a few shops, he knows about seasonal stock and displays, that's its done to push sales. Yet he decorates his home seasonally. Like a shop. He's got duck all to sell. How doesn't he see this.
The bleeping idiot still think he works in Debenhams, judging by all the make up and products, plus the way it's stored in their bedroom - it's kitted oot like the perfume counter 🥴, so maybe he harbours a secret ambition to work in John Lewis? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Serious question ma lovelies. Does he naw have any real lovelies to celebrate his birthday with? Why is it all other Beggy Mitchell’s from the gram at the pardeee?
He was bigging up a night out with the lassies, seemed to be a couple of middle aged women he worked with. Think they went to a working men's club sort of thing, average age of punter 80. Before covid him and Derek used to go to bingo. 😂 Really. 😂
His life is tiny, work clean and moan.
Neither of them are very bright, seem to be totally uneducated.

The bleeping idiot still think he works in Debenhams, judging by all the make up and products, plus the way it's stored in their bedroom - it's kitted oot like the perfume counter 🥴, so maybe he harbours a secret ambition to work in John Lewis? 🤔😂
💯 nicked from Debenhams. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
E88EF80E-83C5-467C-8C93-A5E3BD4077B7.jpeg

And how many of those activities does the housebound little scrote ever actually do?

Picking pumpkins does not include cheap ceramic ones in B&M! And he wouldn’t know a walk in the woods if it slapped him across the beak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m wondering if he’s possibly got Aspergers or another spectrum disorder ? Has it ever been brought up on here before ?
The closest one to a pal on Sat night was Hannah Wax. And friendship would be stretching it. In terms of spectrum disorders I've thought about this too and I've been through assessment with my son. I genuinely think it's social anxiety and a bad dose of narcissism. I watched the Ava May party reel and he was just as awkward as duck particularly while dancing. He wants to be outgoing but he's just not and he's jealous of those who are.

Reactions: 22
I doubt many could put up with him for longer than 10 minutes. He’s trying so hard to be one of the gang but I’d say he’d be quite irritating, and the lift doesn’t go all the way to the top (my new favourite phrase 😂) If he stopped trying to fit with people he’s got nothing in common with he’d have friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s gonna spray paint it orange my lovelie and decorate it with plastic “tend” pumpkins 🎃 ready for his autumn journeeee my lovelie 🤷🏻‍♀️🎃😂😭
You will have given him an idea now my lovely, he will have a graveyard theme going on in that bedsit for halloween. suppose its fitting as I'd rather be 6ft under than have to spend a day living in wax melt hell 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since when was he so over the top with Autumn and Halloween? I've scrolled through his grid, yes I'm sad! But it hardly gets a mention at all, nothing about Autumn, just a Halloween post each year with 2-3 ornaments, he is just a bandwagon jumper, absoluuuute fandan! So desperate for validation from strangers, very sad existence.

Also, while scrolling I noticed how much of a horrible bleep he was even way back at the beginning, I took screenshot of his "marble" nest of tables that his Aunt bought him, he is really condescending and downright bleeping rude and ungrateful, is it just me that thinks he is always looking down his nose at things, yet he is just a scummy wee ned who buys cheap tat, anything expensive he has is a gift from others, remember how mad he went at Deek for using the guest jo malone hand soap, ffs, no wonder he has fake friends, I think if you knew him personally you'd soon get sick of his behaviour.
I've swerved tight oot ma Lane, but duck it, he's a nasty wee scrotebag. 🤪

@SuzyE check your last post, you've posted a pic by accident, you might want to cut the bottom of it 😉
This one?. What's on the bottom that needs cut?...Ah l see it!. I can't edit the post for some reason now though, but thank you love!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This one?. What's on the bottom that needs cut?...Ah l see it!. I can't edit the post for some reason now though, but thank you love!
No worries, was going to private message you but couldn't figure out how to do it. Ah right, I think you can only edit after a certain amount of time 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No worries, was going to private message you but couldn't figure out how to do it. Ah right, I think you can only edit after a certain amount of time 🤔
I've just reported it to admin asking them to remove it. I'll have to remember that for screenshots in future 😂

Everyone should have at least one real friend in their lives, not including an insta hun, but you never see or hear of any.
If Derek was to leave him tomorrow, l really think he would crumble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Your instead of you're, Al instead of I'll.
The irritation.
He's made me annoyed with autumn, how is this possible. Fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.