Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannae understand why theyโ€™re out with Hannah though? Surely just the 2 of them or more of his โ€˜friendsโ€™ would have been better than Derek stuck with them pair of idiots?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Come on lovelies, someone must be aboot the toon the night and can snap a pic of Marion and his muffin top bulging out his blouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh quick somecunt call John McKay from STV news heโ€™s on the lethal โ€œaperolesโ€ the night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ fks sake heโ€™ll be chanting from sauchiehall street rooftops ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just cannae understand why theyโ€™re out with Hannah though? Surely just the 2 of them or more of his โ€˜friendsโ€™ would have been better than Derek stuck with them pair of idiots?
It's very odd. From his highlights you can see it's a repeat of his birthday 2 years ago. Hannah Wax might have a different fella this time though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps shes there in case Deek snaps and tries to strangle Billy bawbag....

• Haha
Wonder if they talk to eachother at all or just boomerang stories to insta?

Has Madza ever mentioned actually having friends?

• Haha
Wonder if they talk to eachother at all or just boomerang stories to insta?

Has Madza ever mentioned actually having friends?
He had one friend, he was a bleep to her and they fell out. Then she died and now he likes to play on that for sympathy.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I find it even funnier that thereโ€™s tattlers on here that arenโ€™t even from Scotland that find him as much as cock as we do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please be assured we arenโ€™t all like Marion ๐Ÿ™„ some of us can indeed smell the wealth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘ love our English tattlers we should start doing tours to Marlons boujee estate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
2 hours ago they were away for dinner. Now theyโ€™re already back at the hotel having drinks ๐Ÿ˜‚ whatโ€™s the bleeping point??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it even funnier that thereโ€™s tattlers on here that arenโ€™t even from Scotland that find him as much as cock as we do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please be assured we arenโ€™t all like Marion ๐Ÿ™„ some of us can indeed smell the wealth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘ love our English tattlers ww should start doing tours to Marlons boujee estate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think that this is the funniest thread on here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come on lovelies, someone must be aboot the toon the night and can snap a pic of Marion and his muffin top bulging out his blouse?
If ma wains were not in bed, I'd be doon the toon faster than Rayne oot a windae.

Plus 100% convinced he's at the Dakota at Eurocentral. 10 times cheaper. All they manly lorry drivers for Marion to flash his bespoke beak at ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.