Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Read this while having a mouthful of tea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He's terminally stupid.

Were those chunters taking the piss out of our soph? Me thinks they were when they spotted the hinch labelled cleaner! Lol. Marion will be livid..

What did our soph buy him for his birthday? I'm guessing fuck all or we would have seen it
She'll read here now and send him one of her distressed mirrors from Facebook cheap shop.

Sorry just having a laugh at his highlights again πŸ˜‚ can’t even spell Jo Malone properly πŸ˜‚
He probably thinks Jo is a bloke the thick shit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

MarionWaffle

Will we be treatit to a breakfast this morning I wonder? I bet it’s no a Dakota breakfast but a Spoons wan πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Chez300

VIP Member
I just lurk on here but swerving out ma lane today to say this thread (and you lot) is the funniest thing on the whole internet πŸ˜‚
This thread today is going to be a full on Broadway show, fun fair, circus extravaganza! I cannae wait, hold on to your fluffy hoosecoats hens! 🎑

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
Who called the lethal soorz getting spilled?! It nearly happened ma lovelies!
Hilarious them trying to dance in the postage stamp and has Mario nicked the Dakota slippers?!?! 😱

Part of me feels sorry for him he has to invite insta randoms to make it look like he has pals , but then I remember he’s a wee dick, so aye and so forth! 😘 tonsa love X x x

Hahahahaha hoos rice gets me every time! 🀣
it was meeeee (almost) BINGO πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Has he said anything about saving for a house? as he seems to waste a hell of a lot of money every month.
Nah, he flip flops from loving his cosy hobbit hole, to hoping one day he will have a house and a garden.
He'll never get a mortgage, because he can't save for a deposit to save his life because of his spending habit.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He's quiet today?!.
He's either on a downer after he's built himself up so much last week. Or, he's busy making the hobbit hole autumn central πŸ‘€

• Haha