Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DebEdg

Does anybody know what the white pumpkins are made of? As soon as I saw them I thought of this scene from legally blonde 2 but I know I can’t be right 😂
C05FB72B-3AFD-45F3-8F7A-5169A6DC78DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SuzyE

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but when they were rooting through his cupboards I definitely heard someone say “remember peppergate” isn’t it just us who called it that or did maz? Because if it’s just us tattle bastards then they’re certainly no friends of his are they, I might be wrong so if anyone knows 🧐🤔
Yes, peppergate was definitely here, so that's confirmed what they really think of him saying that behind his back.

I don't know those women either other than Hannah, but I'm pleased l don't if they can go rifling through his cupboards like that.

He might get an eye opener once he watches those clips a few times.

I am pleased tae say I don't know who any of those imbeciles are - dog rough, aren't they? 🤢😂 I'd not want to stand near them at a bus stop, never mind invite them around to my place, but Marlon is such a sad, lonely and desperate dickhead! 😂😂
Definitely with you there on everything!

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
He's worked in a few shops, he knows about seasonal stock and displays, that's its done to push sales. Yet he decorates his home seasonally. Like a shop. He's got fuck all to sell. How doesn't he see this.
The fucking idiot still think he works in Debenhams, judging by all the make up and products, plus the way it's stored in their bedroom - it's kitted oot like the perfume counter 🥴, so maybe he harbours a secret ambition to work in John Lewis? 🤔😂

• Haha
Fuck. That's crazy. Not surprised they were rooting hough his cupboards 😆 girls can be ruthless, mean bitches. Especially that nasally frog eyed witch Rendall. Kinda wanted them to show his cupboard of shame though, like why stop there 😆

That was sad and pathetic. He doesn't have any male friends or any genuine ones for that matter

Screenshot_20210829-030317_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-025357_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
You just know on Halloween Mario is the type to knock all the lights off and pretend he's not in.
now now ma lovely, you will see his bedsit from space with the amount of wax melts and candles he will have lit to be all cosy. away back to my own lane so aye :m

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I am speechless.

He has *PAID FOR BY MYSELF* these items for what? To never be used or seen again.

Same as yesterday, the obscene amount of make up that he doesn’t know anything about or use.

His ‘lifestyle’ is utterly tragic.

SCREAMING!!

I am going out tonight but I’m ready to cancel so I can witness the carnage unfolding LIVE!
Hopefully he will live stream, so we can all have a good laugh 👌👌👌👌😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies am just in from seeing HRH Jane tonight and there’s 7 pages to go through on here!!!! Ahv just looked at his stories and I called it - Italian in the Merchant City and back in the hotel for 9pm. How tragic.

Here’s a wee photie of oor Jane from tonight. Front row nonetheless. Smell the wealth a know.
Look at the icon Jane ❤❤ she is everything

• Heart
Reactions: 13