Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Well @Kaydeelaydee I'm howling at your doop comment on the last thread. 😂
I don't give a single shit about anyone's birthday, not even my own, but I'm glued to this one. When he's spent his birthday money, can't get over that he has birthday money... But when he's spent that we're straight into plastic autumn, childless creepy Halloween, and the highlight of the year, fire hazard low end shop Christmas decorations. 🎶 It's the most wonderful time, of the year🎵
I'm the same. More excited about our wee Pain of Paisleys big day than my own or dare I say it even ma poor kiddies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Has deek had to rush off an put a shift in at markses ma lovelies 🤔 what a waste av a nite oot a cannae understand it masel but every horse has its course and al stay in me own Laine tonsa luv

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Hawld on a minute...

Do u think because he doesn’t read here 🤥 that he’s gone for a freshen up for a go on the marching powder (yeah right) he’s having us all on and recorded that for our benefit.. then got back changed again , and gone back out for a night out on the town??? Trying to play is at our own game?? Someone must know..

Actually he’s probably snoozing away on with his comfort blanket (hoosecoat) the wee old man he is
He’s fast asleep, he’s not liking posts on his birthday post so aye

• Haha
Well ma lovelies am feeling crabbit on this dawn of the dead. Looks like the instahuns won as its 12 degrees here in the Midlands. Am no well - woke up all congested in ma beak. Bring back the summer - I hope Rayn pisses all over his shit leaves.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Oh ma lovelies we’ve been treatit tae a new insta profile photo! I do have a quick question though so excuse me swerving oot ma lane… is he kneeling beside his birthday tombstone sign in his new profile photo or can I just no process how tottie he actually is?
Swerving right back intae ma ain lane and I’ll sit doon and get some class tae 🥔❤
He’s either got some mug holding it up for him, or he’s on his knees. He’s short but he ain’t that short 😂

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
What the fuck does any grown man need all this shit for????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

DebEdg

I love Christmas and give into the kids and put the tree up first weekend in December (never in November) but the second Xmas is over I’m itching to get rid of the clutter
This is exactly like me! My wee girl loves Christmas so I do give in haha. She also loves Halloween and all things creepy so I let her have her Halloween decorations up on Halloween only but she walks about dressed like a skeleton for most of October 😂

• Haha
  • Heart