Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
He’s gonna spray paint it orange my lovelie and decorate it with plastic “tend” pumpkins 🎃 ready for his autumn journeeee my lovelie 🤷🏻‍♀️🎃😂😭
You will have given him an idea now my lovely, he will have a graveyard theme going on in that bedsit for halloween. suppose its fitting as I'd rather be 6ft under than have to spend a day living in wax melt hell 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The weather is fucking lovely here …. Who the hell is actually gonna want to be holed up in a wee bedsit on a nite like this ?? He’s got 10 glasses …. He doesnae know 10 people - he should’ve come oan here and invited 10 of us …. That would be a nite to remember 🤣😂🤣😂. I’m wondering if Ma Rendall will be there with her new doo ??
Hoping the bag head neighbours drop by.

Omg I hope she is! She is rough as fuck! She’ll be robbing all his accessories 😂
Screaming. 😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I've never enjoyed someone's birthday so much. Not a great idea for these idiots to base their personalities and lives around insta. How's that going to end well.
I've been gardening, back killing me AM NO WELL THAT'S ALL AL POST THE DAY MA LOVELIES
Send tasteful nudes ma lovelies.
Here you go 👍👍👍
images (7).jpeg

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
I think he’s just doing this to troll us now with the food. He can’t seriously stick to beige all the time.

• Haha

Berniebow

I wonder how they get away with not being sued with all the knock off scents.
I’m not defending him because he’s a fuck tard but it’s very difficult to trade mark a scent and that’s obviously how she’s getting around this by saying “inspired by” etc but your right they should face comeuppance from profiting off well known brands

SuzyE

VIP Member
No worries, was going to private message you but couldn't figure out how to do it. Ah right, I think you can only edit after a certain amount of time 🤔
I've just reported it to admin asking them to remove it. I'll have to remember that for screenshots in future 😂

Serious question ma lovelies. Does he naw have any real lovelies to celebrate his birthday with? Why is it all other Beggy Mitchell’s from the gram at the pardeee?
Everyone should have at least one real friend in their lives, not including an insta hun, but you never see or hear of any.
If Derek was to leave him tomorrow, l really think he would crumble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ohjesuschrist whattheactualfuckdidijustsee??????
He’s tanned without exfoliating ma lovely, av made that mistake before .. his bespoke skin could definitely take an exfoliation session

I want to say I can’t believe he’s gone to bed but it’s 80 year old Marion so it’s not a shock.

Where has Oor H travelled from? What a waste, she’s been out all of 3 minutes before being told it’s bed time!
South Yorkshire I believe..
Isn’t she a millionaire too??

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Jesus he’s even more scary from the side
Wee derek is sitting there all defensive with his arms crossed, just get up and run pal ffs!!!

All being very sensible drinking water with their alcoholic drinks FANNIES😂✊🏻
He'll be shitting through the eye of a needle with his IBS after that ..😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick

minskks

I want to know why he is not wearing the Hinch range of clothes - there is even a hideous grey cardi which is right in his lane.

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I find it even funnier that there’s tattlers on here that aren’t even from Scotland that find him as much as cock as we do 😂😂😂 please be assured we aren’t all like Marion 🙄 some of us can indeed smell the wealth 😂😭👏 love our English tattlers ww should start doing tours to Marlons boujee estate 😂😂😂😂😂
I think that this is the funniest thread on here👍👍👍👍

• Haha