Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but when they were rooting through his cupboards I definitely heard someone say “remember peppergate” isn’t it just us who called it that or did maz? Because if it’s just us tattle bastards then they’re certainly no friends of his are they, I might be wrong so if anyone knows 🧐🤔
That’s what I was wondering! But I think he did have a story with #peppergate I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Booboo76

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 oh my god I just can’t deal with this ballbag today, seriously maz grow up mate, you’re 38 not 14, he really is exhausting! 🤭🤡

• Haha
Hello ma lovelies haven't been on here in a couple of weeks, been in intensive care due to covid and getting pneumonia on my lungs. I shouldn't even be here ma lovelies but a am!! Finally found the strength to come on to say hi to ma tattle sisters 🤗 anyways what have I missed? Is it Marzipans birthday? Is Deek still alive? How's Rainstorm has she not jumped out the window yet?
Oh ma lovelies I'm to tired to go through the threads but here I am clutching ma beak greatful to be alive. Canny wait to catch up. Much love to ye awl ❤
Sending love n best wishes ma lovelie hope your on the road to recovery ❤

• Heart

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I thought I had found peppergate but turned out to be the postman FFS. Not the best start to my Sunday. I should have stopped watching but couldn't help myself!! Don't go back Tattlers its as traumatizing ever!!

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
WTAF is all this shitey tat!!! 🙄 He’s even had himself custom made a baby non-spill cup 😂
Have to laugh as the wax melt cauldron was actually another account that tagged him in that ages ago.
So with all the Christmas stuff he’s already bought where the hell is he keeping this stuff in the hobbit hole….he must have paid for a shipping container outside his windae ma lovelies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
It’s about 16 here and nowhere near cold enough for blankets etc. The man is a crack pot!
It was about 20 earlier and beautiful sunshine, I was sunbathing with a wee drink 🍹 no fake tan required here Mazda

Well what an absolute IBS shit show his birthday was 😂 but I am here for it ma lovelies. Yaw commas always bring fake tears to my eyes. Have a great Bank Holiday hens 💎

• Haha
Hawld on a minute...

Do u think because he doesn’t read here 🤥 that he’s gone for a freshen up for a go on the marching powder (yeah right) he’s having us all on and recorded that for our benefit.. then got back changed again , and gone back out for a night out on the town??? Trying to play is at our own game?? Someone must know..

Actually he’s probably snoozing away on with his comfort blanket (hoosecoat) the wee old man he is

• Haha

blocknroll

Chatty Member
I like that they’ve clearly asked for their orders without onions. The only scrap of nutrients in that beige monstrosity and it’s been left out.

• Haha