Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
You just know on Halloween Mario is the type to knock all the lights off and pretend he's not in.
Came here to say precisely this! He is deffo that type!

I’m not one to decorate my flat for every season or event - Christmas only - but I know people who do, although not to the extent as Mario e.g. Autumn decor is strictly for the days before Halloween, not 2 months before!

These people either have kids and/or entertain a lot. He has/does neither of these things. Its all to fill a very empty hole in his life. It’s actually quite sad.

Reactions: 15

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Lads, just after oor avamay Hannah admires herself in the beaut mirror there is the sweet sound…of a ring doorbell chiming!!!!
I know, because I have one, smell the wealth!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Giselle

Chatty Member
I think my biggest question from this weekend is how has Hannah parked that Range outside the slum and it not ended up on bricks by now?
It probs has and that’s why she’s still there …. That and cos she’s not got any mates - any she had she fell out with cos they wouldn’t buy her stupid overpriced shite 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Em can we no insult the channel 5 daytime TV movies please hen, many an afternoon of mine has been spent in a comma watching these so I don’t need to actually use any brain cells for a few hours, so aye
I love them 😆 so ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

DebEdg

Just when you think the wee bawbag can’t get any worse 🤦‍♀️ I could only imagine what my husband would say if I brought that amount of shite home. So what happens on the 1st November? He’s going put his Xmas decs up the? Why put all this pumpkin theme up at the start of September? Won’t most of us just do a pumpkin a few days before Halloween? 🤷‍♀️
Sit yoursell doon and get some class hen, we all know Mario DOESNAE DO SEASONAL.
I don’t know how he can stand it in all honesty, I love Christmas but I take my Christmas tree down as soon as I can cause it causes me so much stress to have all that extra shite in the way 😂

• Haha

Instainsta

Chatty Member
That Emma is so rude in his cupboards. She was gifted a full bathroom and was so embarrassing as dropped hints till someone took her up on it

• Wow
  • Haha