Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
He's spending like he's won the lottery again, jesus they must be up to their tiny eyeballs in debt.
Yup - and to think he said he'd cut up all his credit cards as part of his debt free juhrnee!

He's a total junkie when it comes to spending and accumulating stuff. The idea that he influences anyone is too horrifying. And Derek needs to grow the fuck up as well. Sooner that wee fella recognises there's a difference between being happy and being happily baked, the better.

I'm just thinking back to the night at the Dakota. Hannah has made some serious dough and even she was incredulous about the amount of Charlotte Tilbury products the bawbag had, and gawd knows that was only a fraction of his cosmetic collection.

Fur coat and nae knickers tosser!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MarionWaffle

Insane. Oh do fuck off you imbecile. How the fuck can a mirrah be described as insane. All these Insta huns are all the same with their insane and obsessed. Over there 👉🏻 is where you need to fuck off to.
There. That’s better 😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Wonder if they talk to eachother at all or just boomerang stories to insta?

Has Madza ever mentioned actually having friends?
He had one friend, he was a cunt to her and they fell out. Then she died and now he likes to play on that for sympathy.

• Sick

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Oh lads were in for a treat tonight the hostess with the mostess is laying on the style. I can see the Coos making an appearance to be sent home at 10😂

That whole corner brings a whole new level of tat and tackiness 🤮🪦🪦

• Haha

Skoob

Sitting here and wondering if Hannah is going to try and write off the entire trip against her business as some sort of charity/volunteering contribution. You have to wonder if she actually has friends given her appearing on a Bank Holiday (English) weekend for that.

Between accompanying the twats for a 'night out' which looked about as much fun as accompanying >90 yo grandparents out for an early dinner, visiting and staying with the mother that will use her daughter for any sniff of publicity (I'm sorry if people don't agree, but the way that woman has pushed those twins to be noticed (herself) by a load of vacuous IG nobodies just gets me - I see very little awareness or advocacy there, it all reads like 'please notice ME and make ME relevant'), and then 'partying' with a load of desperate Instahuns, I do wonder if she thinks she is doing her 'bit' for charity and can then claim some of it back.

There is also every chance that she's also just that desperate little Instahun needing likes and validation!
Totally agree. I actually cringe when I see the self affirming nonsense she posts. What she fails to understand is Mrs Hinch is NOT her pal and never will be. Hinch sees her as a groupie who just inflates her ego even more and keeps her charitable side alive.
I feel so sorry for the other twin, what a life she must lead. Poor wee soul.

• Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
That just shows how much of a sad bastard he really is. If they were "real" friends they would have organised something for him.
Has this bloke not got any male friends at all?!
They aren’t even friends, it’s an Instagram followers boost opportunity 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

sammien89

Yup - and to think he said he'd cut up all his credit cards as part of his debt free juhrnee!

He's a total junkie when it comes to spending and accumulating stuff. The idea that he influences anyone is too horrifying. And Derek needs to grow the fuck up as well. Sooner that wee fella recognises there's a difference between being happy and being happily baked, the better.

I'm just thinking back to the night at the Dakota. Hannah has made some serious dough and even she was incredulous about the amount of Charlotte Tilbury products the bawbag had, and gawd knows that was only a fraction of his cosmetic collection.

Fur coat and nae knickers tosser!
Quite sad whilst dereks cutting about with a kids PEP&CO PlayStation top and his das old Gola sneakers 👟

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Poptart

VIP Member
As if Derek fucked off and got the train 😂Mario wouldn't have been laughing if he had to pay the tyre bill, no he'd have been pure crabbit! That's gratitude for you.
Anyway, at least he'll be home soon to prepare the no cheese cheeseboard, Tap-ass and lethal Aperol Spritz ready for the bingo lasses coming round to fawn over his Dyson hairdryer as If they've never seen one before. I can smell the Elizabeth Taylor perfume and desperation from here ma lovelies so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Been a while since I had gander on one of marions threads but I just HAD too after being subjected to videos from the boujee-est weekend of the year 😑 and what a weekend it was … total embarrassment!! His wild night on Friday was the talk of our group chat, what a total waste of money time and effort!! He’s about as wild as a night in the bog with a ibs flare up! BUT I wanted to comment and mention the fact I’m glad others see this mums journey for what she clearly is, a bit of a joke really (Unpopular opinion maybe but aye) begging for attention off these nobodies, using her disabled daughter to be liked by people that couldn’t care less! So sad but so true … the “friendship” they apparently have with hunch is too much for me to handle, big soph doesn’t give a shit and that’s clear to see and as for mario he stays down the road basically and has never made any kind of effort to go visit that wee girl who seems to be a big fan of his (Christ knows why … the maw 😒) Hannah stays in England and has made more effort to go see Katie, Mario doesn’t give a shit and if I was Clare I would be wondering why he doesn’t bother his stripy rotten shirt to come visit or meet up with them … too busy on his jurnee 😎 bet that wee lassie was gutted that her mum was off to mazzas palace and she wasn’t going

• Heart
  • Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
The saddest fucking thing I think I’ve ever seen is Deek clutching at that salt shaker like he’s holding up a glass of Prosexxy 💁🏻‍♀️

C216DDEE-B6AC-4F24-BE3B-B817F92B09C9.jpeg

• Haha

Elbur

I must admit I felt a bit shit for him, they just screamed "mean girls" to me and he thinks he fits in with them. I dont follow any of them apart from Mario and he thinks wow great night at the Paisley Palace while they hairies ripped the arse right out him!! Hes still a riddy though 🤣 Party at the Paisley Palace am fine ma lovlies I'm not embarrassed

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Mario thrilled to be in a car, not on the bus. 🤡
Hang on though, tshirts, thought he said it was autumn. Maybe he was to embarrassed to cut about in his dead granny's fleecy cardie. 😂

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Well.... that blouse doesnae do his fat gut any favours 😂 - he'll be popping the buttons before the clock strikes midnight! 😂 The actual audacity to go oot on the day o his birth looking like a cross between and orange and a strip of 80's wallpaper - fucking brass neck on him! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart